xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-=:WombaT:=-

Hi Im New

Hello WombaT and welcome to TRAP 17. :lol:You will enjoy this forum, I know I am. I found this place accidentally after my previous hosting company closed down without a notice. The services are great and this community will be eager to help you out. Please don't forget about our (and I say 'our' because we all belong to this forum, young and old, gender neutral) T.O.S. also found under this posting. Some rules have changed but it's nothing you cannot handle. Simply, keep it clean and no spamming or referral links. Use proper quote tags and do not plagiarize. Respect each other and opinions and we'll have a good time. Once again, welcome aboard (I should like an airline attendant :() and feel free to contact admins and mods. We are color coordinated: Red=admin, Blue=mod, Brown=hosting, Black=non hosting member.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
I should never write anything at 5am... spelling correction.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hi! Welcome to Xisto! I'm fairly new myself, but I love what I've seen so far with this place. Not only is it amazing hosting as promised, but the people here rock as well!I'm sure they can help you if you ever have a question!I can't wait to read some of those posts you are talking about and get to know you a little better while we're at it :(Anyway, best of luck with your site when you do get that hosting :lol:

Welcome to the community! I think you'll enjoy the forums here. Great people and a great webhosting service, too! So...aside from that, have fun, keep posting and we'll be looking forward to seeing your site when you get the hosting package.