xisto Community
ImpaledAxis

Yup, Another New Person! Yeah...

Yep, as the topic title says, I am new! I'm Ryan, and like everyone else here, well, I would think anyway, I am here for the free web-hosting deal. Although, after a look around, this forum seems to be really cool, and I definitely intend to stick around beyond my "30 credits". So, yeah.

Yep, as the topic title says, I am new!  I'm Ryan, and like everyone else here, well, I would think anyway, I am here for the free web-hosting deal.  Although, after a look around, this forum seems to be really cool, and I definitely intend to stick around beyond my "30 credits".  So, yeah.

142099[/snapback]

Yeah, posting is definately not difficult at all. I joined in early March, and up to today, I have 400+ hosting credits. If you keep on posting and try to have fun at the same time, you will definately forget about the hosting credits.

Hey! Welcome! So glad you were able to find this great place. Not only is the hosting amazing (and I don't even know what half of the stuff you can do with it is!) but the people are just as great.

Everyone is helpful and kind and I'm sure you'll love to talk to these people as much as you'll love hosting your site here.

Don't worry about the credits... so long as you keep active in the forums, you'll be fine :( But you do have to keep active past the initial 30 credits, because if your credits get too low then your account will get suspended. Just letting you know, incase you didn't already.

So, yea, have fun, look around, and if you are looking for something to get addicted to, ask someone about the Army System... or just check it out yourself. I can't pull myself long enough away to get much work done. (In fact, I find myself alt+tabbing it back and foreth to the game just to check up on it lol...)

Here's the link if you want to check it out :lol:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

(No, I'm not pushing a link for my own personal gain... that link goes to a site run by the people who run this site, they just had to move the game to it's own site because the traffic to it was killing this one).

That's about all. Hope to see you around the forums :(

Hello and welcome. I can tell you right now that you made a good choice. I barely just registered yesterday, and I'm already loving this place, as well as the great hosting features of course :lol: . And don't worry about the credits, they come fairly easily. Just have fun posting.

Welcome to your first free hosting without the string attached, and your last search for adopting a forum family. I was unsure when I joined this forum but I have soon learned that you cannot judge the forum by its name (HA! I thought that was clever). There?s a history behind the name, TRAP 17, if you search it you will know why. It?s like the ester egg of the forum.I have seen three kinds of people: one who digs, one who plants and one who fills. Which one are you? When you know yourself you will not have any trouble mingling. And this forum will be a cinch! Let?s keep it clean! Remember, everything you needed to know in life, you were taught in your kindergarten class?you share, put back what you have used and don?t forget to take a time out and nap? :lol:Cool Beans!

, you will definately forget about the hosting credits.

142105[/snapback]

Yeah when i first came here a few weeks ago i didnt like the idea of posting , but its a great community which makes forums get awsome just like this forum its got everything :lol:.

basically your having fun to pay for your hosting,

how awsome is that :(

I have seen three kinds of people: one who digs, one who plants and one who fills. Which one are you?

Interesting analogy. How do you classify yourself?

I joined in early March, and up to today, I have 400+ hosting credits.

That's a lot of posting! :lol:

Hi there Ryan, and welcome aboard! I think you've made a great choice in going with Xisto. There are lots of great people and it's got a great webhosting service to boot! Posting to the forums is not hard at all. I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of topics that are available, and it seems that there is always a topic/post that catches your interest...and you can always start up a new topic, too! Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay and I'll see you around on the boards!

Welcome, ImpaledAxis!You've come to the right place when it comes to free hosting. Xisto is as good as it gets; all features and services are free of cost. What's also nice is how the people on Xisto are all so nice and friendly and are always willing to help. I wish you the best of luck on your new website and don't forget to keep posting!AmeriBass