xisto Community
Amezis

Suspended Account?!?

Well, this is strange. I knew that my credits was low, maybe 2 or 3 days, so I went to Xisto to post... Suddenly I saw that my credits was -4?!? Why? I was on Xisto only some days ago, I can't lose 10 hosting credits in 4 days, or can I? What happened? Please help me...

what's wrong with posting complains??? I would say it's better than all those "what are your favorite things" post. Or those that post their js, html or other code and then ask for help. I think that's a bigger rip.
round

Wow... After I wrote that post above, I got positive hosting credits... 0,81 credits.

What I meant was some people post just complains to write and gain credits. Again, your complaint was legitimate but if you were to post "I don't know why my credit is negative" the next time, that's nothing but spamming to earn hosting credits.
What I'm saying is there are an actual vent and an empty vent. I don't know how else I can explain it but if you read some of the postings that users have written in the past (and they are veterans) they act as though they have no idea what caused the negative credits. :lol:

I'm just trying to protect you guys from receiving warning or negative reputation. Don't kill the messenger...
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I have one question for you guys who have negative hosting credits... did you recently request something and have it accepted(ie. domain change, account upgrade, etc.)? Cuz if you did, then that would more then likely be the cause, cuz most upgrades and stuff cost you hosting credits!(if you didn't know)

No, I didn't do that. But I saw in another topic that other people also gets their credits to -4 when it should be 0.Like this:5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, -4, -5 etcI think it's a bug...