xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Uzbekistan Massacres

HiDoes anybody follows world news a little bit here? What is happening in Uzbekistan is rather scary, hundreds of people killed by government forces. They say they were islamic militants trying to start a coup.The pictures on TV and various websites are terrible.I doubt the world will ever have 100 % peace, it will never happened.Patrick

They say they were islamic militants trying to start a coup.

Seems to be a common theme lately: either islamic militants causing trouble or the authorities using islamic militanism as an excuse to crack down on whoever is causing them trouble.

Hi

Does anybody follows world news a little bit here? What is happening in Uzbekistan is rather scary, hundreds of people killed by government forces. They say they were islamic militants trying to start a coup.

The pictures on TV and various websites are terrible.

I doubt the world will ever have 100 % peace, it will never happened.

Patrick

141735[/snapback]

OK, I realy dont want to afend anyone but you americans are all the same...

What the *** do you give a dame for uzbekistan!!!!!

Look at your own yard! Live and let live!

100% peace!? that will never hap...........

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not write profanity! Removed a word

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

the only reason this theme is so common now is because of the iraqi war. we never had this much killing and so much conflict with the militants. Best thing to do is not get into anybody's business..like in iraq now..nato needs to get out because they did their job now let them handle it themselves cause it's only causing more trouble..and making them miltants and other people fight against each other. Also for uzbekistan, the militants are not the only ones that kill, this is the time for all the gangs and the killers to do their job because they can get away with it.. whoever is getting killed they jst blame it on the islamic militants.

OK, I realy dont want to afend anyone but you americans are all the same...What the *** do you give a dame for uzbekistan!!!!!
Look at your own yard! Live and let live!

Which Americans are you referring to? How do you know Dark is an American or not? Besides which, who says the Americans have got anything to do with what's happening there? This is an Islamic uprising in a former Communist state. While the incumbent government might be pro-US (not that I actually know), there's no US troops involved. I think you need to settle back down and sort out your facts before posting inflammatory stuff like that.

100% peace!? that will never hap...........

Yeah sure it won't when we have people basing their opinions/outbursts on ignorance like you have.

nato needs to get out because they did their job now let them handle it themselves cause it's only causing more trouble..

NATO aren't in Iraq.