xisto Community
dark

Name Your Favorite Pets

To the person who said that cats just sleep with you and don't bother you I have to say you don't know my cat hehe. Sometimes if he wants attention when I am sleeping he will pounce on me when I move hehe. I also wanted to mention that I like pekinese dogs in which we have two. They are both very sweet. They do make trouble but they are dogs what can you do hehe. I also like Pomeranions. They are very sweet loving dogs. I am considering when my kitty dies someday to get a little yap yap for me. hehe

I haven't had a pet for over ten years now. I like dogs though, birds, fish, and anything that doesn't bite unless you tick it off enough. :rolleyes: If I got to choose an animal to own, I would go for a small dog. Cats are cool too, but the ones I've met are lazy, spoiled and selfish. The only reason why I would pet on is to feel it's fur. :lol:

*typo*

The only reason why I would pet one is to feel it's fur.

I have a cat which I call "WangCai".It's a Chinese cat and it looks very very beautiful,When I'm walking around in my city with my cat,everybody is looking at him.

I myself am a dog person, and I like dogs the most. They aresmart, faithfull, and loving animals. I kind of like cats, but Idon't like people who allow their cats too much freedom. Or havea bunch of cats in their appartments.. By allowing their catstoo much, I mean letting them walk on tables, lie on beds, andthings like that.. Cat hair is very dangerous for humans,specialy if you are alergic..I live in the appartment, and I can't really keep a dog.. But Idid find a little puppy a month ago or so, and took him in, butlater I gave him away to my friends, who have a house, and alittle kid.. And I know they will take good care of him.. Besides, they don't say: dogs are mans best friends :D

My favourite pet is a cat :DI just love them :DI like all kinds of animals but ill never have an endangered specie or a tropical one since i don't want to encourage the international animal traffic...

I like dogs. My favorite dog breeds are pug and German Shephard. Funny contrast, I know. German Shephards are smarter than some people and have a long snout. Pugs aren't so bright, and have a flat face. But I love them both.

I have two Japanese Spitz dogs. I pretty much like animals that are fluffy and cuddly. I fear most amphibians and reptiles so naturally I don't want them for pets. My friend once gave me an Iguana for my birthday and I pretended that I liked it. It escaped from its cage and jumped out of our window a few days later. That was 5 years ago and now I fear that it still lurkes in out back garden. Imagine how big it must be now if it's not dead! :P

my favorites are cats and dogs. i like cats because they usually like to lay on your lap or with you. and when my cats lay on me, they keep me warm, which is nice since i live in new england. i like dogs too though, because they are very playful and welcoming. although, my two cats are a lot like dogs, and greet my family when we come home, and drinking from the toilet and the sink.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merged double posts. You can use REPORT feature located at the bottom of each and every post to notify us to edit or merge for you.

I absolutely cannot choose betweens cats and dogs. I love cats, especially when they come up purring loud as ever, and lay down in my lap. Plus. I have the best cats ever. I don't care what you say. At the same time, dogs are awesome. They are playful and loving. Oy, the decisions life brings us. -_-

dogs...they're the greatest and they're loyal...only thing i dont like is when you walk them and have to watch everything they do so they dont poop on certain neighbors yards...ha!

I love my big dogs and active cats. If my animals are lazy, it makes me want to get them up and get running. The sloppy kisses and tackling are the best things. But both of those animals provide a great deal more companionship than fishes, for instance. Birds do as well, but I'm not so fond of birds. My dog, Sandy, is the craziest thing ever. She's the one that inspired me to start reaching for my dream of becoming a vet. We got her from a shelter when she had run away from home at a very young age. However, she wasn't the least afraid. Every time I go to volunteer with an adoption agency for dogs and cats, I look around and see so many small kittens and puppies, hurt and mistreated animals, or animals that just didn't hold up to their owner's expectations. It's really sad, especially if you're an animal lover.I used to have a lot of cats, but they either ran away from home, were adopted out, or were returned to their owners (when we found lost cats). I miss them a lot :/