xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

What Is Your Favorite Us State?

HiI don't mean to keep people not living in the states to not answer even if they have never been here, they must have an idea if California, Ohio or Vermont would rock their boat.I myself like the beach, ocean, diving and palm trees so I vote Florida hands down even if I currently live in Georgia.I am not a US citizen by the way, been here 13 years now.The question only includes the continental USA (No Alaska or Hawai).Patrick

I'd have to say the state of Michigan. I do alot of traveling from here in Toronto Canada to the US. I mostly visit the stats of, - Michigan- Pensylvania- New York - Masachucettess- Colorado- Ohioand Michigan is my favourite place. I do alot of shopping in Buffalo. Also how on earth would Vermont rock anyones boat? Its like on of the states nobody cares about.

i barely travel, so i don't go to that many states^__^;;; but i'd have to say my hometown state, maryland ^__^ and flordia...but those are like... the only 2 states i've been to... besides virginia... but i like maryland and flordia :lol:

I'm going to say California. Washington is great and all, but Cali is where it's at.. The sun, the girls, the beach, the waves.. I can't imagine a better place to kick back and relax. The traffic is horrible, but I'd be willing to put up with it.

I've only been to a few states: Indiana, Ohio, Virginia, and West Virginia. I live in Kentucky. I would say that my favorite out of those, is either Indiana, Virginia, or Kentucky. Kentucky isn't as popular as some states (At least at certain times..) so that's one reason it's my favorite: The less popular, the less crowded. Although, parts of it are VERY crowded. So, basically, I don't exactly know what my #1 favorite state is.

I've only been to the US once, and only for a couple of weeks so I don't really know what my favourite states are. Florida and California seemed to have the most attractions though so I will say them. I think Pennsylania has a really cool name too so I'll make it another one of my favourites. :lol:

I'm orginally from Canada, but I used to live near Toronto - which is pretty close to the U.S. anyway. In the past, I visited Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, New York, Illinois, Oklahoma, Florida, Vermont, Missouri and Ohio.Can't really pick out a single favourite, but I really liked Florida, Wisconsin, Indiana, Missouri and Vermont (the camping here is great)!

Well I have been living in California for 13 years now this summer. I love this state I have never been happier anywhere. I am partial to NY and FL though. I would love to visit there. I also like Nevada and Oregon. Wisconsin has its pluses too. I lived there for a long time but I would rather just visit now. I would love to visit New Orleans. I also want to see Texas and Pennsylvania.Beth

I lived in Texas for 5 years and I thought it was great, but if I have to choose I would say Florida. The weather and the beaches are just perfect there and it never gets too cold.

I like California, Oregon and Wisconsin.I like CA because you get better Chinese food there than in any other state (except maybe NY, but then I've never been to NY so can't say for sure). Plus there's Disneyland and Universal Studios and Hollywood and all that. The weather's nice too most of the time.Next is Oregon because of the coast. I love the scenery and the mountains. But it's cold!Third would be Wisconsin, because my aunt stays there :lol: but it's too far, and wayyyy too cold.

Lets see I would have to sas Wisconsin. I was in like 5 different states in the past week but I still say Wisconsin.I was in Illinois, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Maryland and the nonstate Washington D.C.

Well my favorite state would be California (not because I live here) because its BEAUTIFUL! The weather is perfect during spring, fall, and summer. The beach and mountains are only a short drive away. Any states with forests, lakes, and countryside are my favorites because city life is so...busy. There isn't a moment of relaxation.