xisto Community
lud@m@n

Poll Here:do You Love,hate,like, Dragon Ball Z? What do you pick?

Do you love,hate,like, DRAGON BALL Z, or all three, or both!?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i love DB DBZ DBGTi have seen all 3 of thgem and i have seen all the movies. i have also played almost every console game for it. lol i reallty like it man. i mean there is nothing else like it. its one of the best animes ever made. but the anime out now is great also. like Naruto and Bleach there great also. but i have to admit DNZ gets tiring after a while. lol and i think its the longest anime ever made it has over 1000 eps and i have seen and i remember all of them like i say it yesterday.

How can anyone hate Dragonball z/gt . I'm crazy about it. It has probably influenced the way I think. ;) . Anyway I know this was an old thread but I just couldn't resist. Why Oh why did DB had to end? Why?

Your not alone, DBZ is freakin sweet. Akira Toriyama, the genius behind the francise, certainly did well when he created DBZ.I just think the whole story is great i cant think of a single thing i hate about dragonball.Any of you guys ever read the Dragonball (Pre-Z) manga?I've got the Dragonball manga books from 1-16 which is the entire Pre-Z story. DBZ begins at book 17 (you know, the episode where Goku's brother Raditz comes to earth).One thing that is kind of annoying though is those border-line schitzophrenic dbz fans who love it so much have started making up extra dragonball sagas (such as AF). DB ends at GT.

I loved the exciting episodes with the good art and action secquences,

but on occasion, the animators would randomly switch back and forth,

so on some days, the art and animations would be brilliant,

then the preview for the next episode would be a major piece of yuck...

So, I only "liked" DBZ.

... also, the fact that it goes on forever and "THE WORLD'S GONNA END IN ONE MINUTE!" takes up about 20 episodes before someone comes in and saves everyone like crazy. =___=;

It got a tad predictable... well... maybe not so much, but still, none the les.. =\

... but I laughed at Vegeta once because he was crying. =]

I think Dragon Ball is the best cartoon ever, i saw each episode and movie of Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT, I played each game on consoles and pc. How says that Dragon Ball su*ks must be crazy if he had follow this incredible saga. I just making web site for this, its gonna be cool with many downloads and anoder stuff. :)

Dragonball is not a cartoon its an anime. Calling it a cartoon is classifying it in the same category as scooby doo which is an insult to the whole Dragonball francise.

Hey,I have to say that I like and hate it. I liked it as a kid but now that I have grown up I realized that all manga sucks. Their plots and their art sucks, I can bear with their plots but the art is too bad too bear with and i might die watching anime one day but sadly they are very addictive so right now I am watching Naruto.I find anime monotonously as all their cartoons are based on the same kind of a plot where one lad is the chosen one and has all the power but is clumsy and so on...Found that in Inuyasha,Naruto and Dragon ball Z (Goku) Even Pokemon had it. But Like I said I watch these toons with my friends so I enjoy it only when they are around. I watch Anime only for the action scenes and the weird weapons.

I loved Dragon Ball Z it was awesome, I watched all episodes from DragonBall/Z/GT, GT was the worst though they went well too far and ruined it and I think that Goku going SSJ3 was too far in Z and then they went ahead and made him go SSJ4 but it'll aslways be a classic to me lol

I like it and hate it. Unfortunately, I feel that with the laws of elevation they've inevitably rreached a saturation point where it's impossible to continue. Perhaps they've be better of without a side series. New (weaker) characters fighting new (weaker) bad guys who aren't necessarily aliens/androids.

I have to say that I like and hate it. I liked it as a kid but now that I have grown up I realized that all manga sucks. Their plots and their art sucks, I can bear with their plots but the art is too bad too bear with and i might die watching anime one day but sadly they are very addictive so right now I am watching Naruto.

True, the art is a bit different but you have to realize 2 things:1) The americanized versions are dated as it usually takes a few years for an anime to be picked up and aired in the US; the newest animes have sharper graphics, commonly cell shaded. Try some fansubs.
2) Art is art; some series makes use of simplified art to emphasize other parts of the story.

I find anime monotonously as all their cartoons are based on the same kind of a plot where one lad is the chosen one and has all the power but is clumsy and so on...Found that in Inuyasha,Naruto and Dragon ball Z (Goku) Even Pokemon had it.

Try non-americanized animes - you'll find quite a few good ones. I say non-americanized because indeed you are right, the vast majority of animes that are shown in the US have a rinse and repeat methodology to them. Real anime is inventive and compelling.

I loved Dragon Ball Z it was awesome, I watched all episodes from DragonBall/Z/GT, GT was the worst though they went well too far and ruined it and I think that Goku going SSJ3 was too far in Z and then they went ahead and made him go SSJ4 but it'll aslways be a classic to me lol

Indeed, once they started going higher and higher in terms of the fighter's power levels, I knew the show was reaching an impending end. We also have to remember that the english version has several of the movies missing; the japanese storyline has characters like Broli(sp?) and the earlier androids.

Indeed, once they started going higher and higher in terms of the fighter's power levels, I knew the show was reaching an impending end. We also have to remember that the english version has several of the movies missing; the japanese storyline has characters like Broli(sp?) and the earlier androids.

Yeah i totally agree, Broli was really cool and the japanese stuff is well better than the english stuff
lots more and better quality with no cheesy voice acting
Although DBZ has some good voice actors compared to that of the English Naruto and Bleach which are super bad and cheesy

Dragon Ball is great.It made me crazy when I was in the primary school.I bought a lot of dragon ball comics.But as to Dragon Ball Z, I didn't watch it too much.In my opinion it is too simple, sometimes naive.And the storys in every episode are so similar.

Yeah i totally agree, Broli was really cool and the japanese stuff is well better than the english stufflots more and better quality with no cheesy voice acting
Although DBZ has some good voice actors compared to that of the English Naruto and Bleach which are super bad and cheesy

That is why I avoid dubs like a bad rash whenever I can. One of the worst dubs I've seen is the Trigun series.

i am freak about dbzits still rockzGoku's --th super saiyan is my favourite character --his powers are greatcurrent i am watching the show on CNthere is xplosion of namek goona take place tommorrowoverall i love this game very muchit rockz..... :P to those who haven't seen a watch is must.... :D

I have to admit its a really good cartoon, though i have heard of many accidents related to kids trying to imitate what they see in this cartoon. I remember hearing that one kid shot his brother while he was attempting to stop the bullet like what he had seen in the cartoon. I think this cartoon should have a rating so no kids under a certain age can watch it.I heard they are making a movie out of this cartoon, It has to be really good... I cant wait for it to come out.

I LOVE Dragonball so much! Ok, Vegeta is the best character ever, and Piccolo comes close in second! Dragonball is great, Dragonball Z is brill, but if you prefere Dragonball, DBZ could ruin it a bit. Personally, I hate DBGT, I think it ruins DBZ, I don't like Pan, and Goku had grown up, they only made him a kid again so they could do a dragonballish thing again, but I don't think it worked, sorry if you like DBGT. So to some up, Dragonball and DBZ are totally awesome!! Loved it since I was a kid, love it now, and will always love it! (ok, you may think I'm sad and should get t life, but I don't care!) Its totally cool!-Davina