xisto Community
cse-icons

Crazy Looking C Program Interesting

You're welcome cse-icons. Hey I have an idea for you. You should make a random C/C++ riddle program. That way we can be confused both ways and you'll probably get some real recognition. Looks like my dev. computer shut down... bummer. Make that week a month.

142959[/snapback]

hmmm... I did not understand what you meant by random C/C++ riddle?? but I sure would post anything interesting that I come across..

btw I am waiting for your riddle/puzzle??? nothing like a good C/C++ puzzle...

Cheers.

hmmm... I did not understand what you meant by random C/C++ riddle?? but I sure would post anything interesting that I come across..btw I am waiting for your riddle/puzzle??? nothing like a good C/C++ puzzle...

Pretty simple actually, make a C/C++ program in obfuscated code that tells riddles.
Get it? user<->utter confusion<->source viewer - it'll be fun both ways :P
... oh yeah, make sure it compiles on Dev-C++ (then it should compile on anything)

Yeah, you'll have to wait a little while. Apparently my bros. "accidently" reformatted my PC. So I decided since it was already blank, I might as well switch over to Linux and or the Operating System which I'm very slowly developing (still on Hello World, sadly enough). Since I've found it a pleasurable time installing Gentoo and understanding the intricated dependencies of compilers which criss-cross, it'll take some time getting everything figured out.

how does that :

#include <stdio.h>main(t,_,a)char *a;{return!0<t?t<3?main(-79,-13,a+main(-87,1-_,main(-86, 0, a+1 )+a)):1,t<_?main(t+1, _, a ):3,main ( -94, -27+t, a)&&t == 2 ?_<13 ?main ( 2, _+1, "%s %d %d\n" ):9:16:t<0?t<-72?main(_,t,"@n'+,#'/*{}w+/w#cdnr/+,{}r/*de}+,/*{*+,/w{%+,/w#q#n+,/#{l,+,/n{n+\,/+#n+,/#;#q#n+,/+k#;*+,/'r :'d*'3,}{w+K w'K:'+}e#';dq#'l q#'+d'K#!/\+k#;q#'r}eKK#}w'r}eKK{nl]'/#;#q#n'){)#}w'){){nl]'/+#n';d}rw' i;# ){n\l]!/n{n#'; r{#w'r nc{nl]'/#{l,+'K {rw' iK{;[{nl]'/w#q#\n'wk nw' iwk{KK{nl]!/w{%'l##w#' i; :{nl]'/*{q#'ld;r'}{nlwb!/*de}'c \;;{nl'-{}rw]'/+,}##'*}#nc,',#nw]'/+kd'+e}+;\#'rdq#w! nr'/ ') }+}{rl#'{n' ')# }'+}##(!!/"):t<-50?_==*a ?putchar(a[31]):main(-65,_,a+1):main((*a == '/')+t,_,a\+1 ):0<t?main ( 2, 2 , "%s"):*a=='/'||main(0,main(-61,*a, "!ek;dc \i@bK'(q)-[w]*%n+r3#l,{}:\nuwloca-O;m .vpbks,fxntdCeghiry"),a+1);}
Shows that : ?
Console :On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to mea partridge in a pear tree.On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to metwo turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to methree french hens, two turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to mefour calling birds, three french hens, two turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to mefive gold rings;four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to mesix geese a-laying, five gold rings;four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to meseven swans a-swimming,six geese a-laying, five gold rings;four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to meeight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming,six geese a-laying, five gold rings;four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to menine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming,six geese a-laying, five gold rings;four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to meten lords a-leaping,nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming,six geese a-laying, five gold rings;four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to meeleven pipers piping, ten lords a-leaping,nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming,six geese a-laying, five gold rings;four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to metwelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping, ten lords a-leaping,nine ladies dancing, eight maids a-milking, seven swans a-swimming,six geese a-laying, five gold rings;four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle dovesand a partridge in a pear tree.

Can you please explain it ?

I ran the program on a remote shell account for safety. It works alright. It is indeed surprising. I thought the obfuscated code contest was no more held. Thank to you, Now I am aware that it is stll in existence.