xisto Community
lud@m@n

Age Of Empires Vs Medal Of Honour! What do you pick???

I would have to say that it is difficult to compare both games since to me they are of a different genre. I believe Age of Empires is more of a strategy game where you have to do a lot of planning and building in order to win. Medal of Honor on the other hand is an action packed game. There is no basic strategy here, you just follow the plot and try to survive. This is a first person shooting game with very good graphics and a good story line. In my opinion they are both excellent games which I have enjoyed playing from time to time.

I loved Age Of Empires. Theres so much to do on it, especially the Campaigns. If you loved Age of Empires, I recommend playing "Empire Earth", it is just like Age of Empires, but you get to lead a civilization from the stone ages all through the Digital age, while Age of Empires only focuses on the Middle Ages.

I prefer AOE over Medal Of Honour, however, I think Age Of Mythology is better than both, although it detracts slightly from the original AOE. But as rattler108 says, they are both very different games and its difficult to compare them. I suppose I just get more enjoyment out of playing Age Of Empires / Mythology.

You can't possibly compare the two because they are of different genre. If you, like me, like Age of Empire more, then you would probably prefer any real-time strategy battle games to Medal of Honour. As someone have compare AoE to Empire Earth, i found EE interesting at the beginning but soon after i fond that battle in Nano age (or whatever they call it) is not as fun as medieval. (It's not that much fun when you simply dropping a-bombs on another apart from seeing the effect of it really... Also controlling the planes and copters is a pain in the *bottom*)Maybe i just like history a lot, so to me, knight fighting is more fun!

I would have to say that it is difficult to compare both games since to me they are of a different genre.

I believe Age of Empires is more of a strategy game where you have to do a lot of planning and building in order to win.

Medal of Honor on the other hand is an action packed game. There is no basic strategy here, you just follow the plot and try to survive. This is a first person shooting game with very good graphics and a good story line.

In my opinion they are both excellent games which I have enjoyed playing from time to time.

141497[/snapback]

I don't think you can compare them either because Age of Empires is a Real Time Strategy game and Medal of Honor is a First Person Shooting game. They are completely different games in my opinion. Age of Empires requires a lot of strategy and planning to win, where Medal of Honor is more of being able to aim the sights well and doesn't require half as much strategy as Age of Empires requires to win.