xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zenchi

[Very Important!] Arcade Games A list of games currently incapacitated.

Currently the following games are down, and do not work. The reason for this is either the .swf file is missing, disabled or otherwise corrupted, or another reason.

Funky Pong

CurveBall

Chicken Toss

Burgertime

Heli-Copter!

If anyone is caught complaining about this in the shoutbox, your previlages will be removed for an indefinitive amount time. Admin is working very hard to get what he can up, so frankly lay off. Thank you for your time consideration, and patience.

- Zenchi

* If I have missed any games that are not working, please do Private Messge me and only myself the game's name.

Well, I was trying to find out how to turn the games off, but I'm not the greatest in the admin CP. I generally stay away from it.. for 'reasons'.. In other words, I'm afraid a guy in a batman suit will pop out.I'll look into turning it off the list (Not deleting it, so scores will stay)