xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

The Word Game :: The Rules rules and information - must read

We don't have a word game so I thought I'd start one. I got from another forum and I think you'll like it.

How to play:

Each person posts one word in their post to form a sentence. (ie)

cmatcmextra :: This

user :: This is

cmatcmextra: This is a

user2 :: This is a word

user3 :: This is a word game

And it goes on, each user posting a new word. You may create a new sentence or a paragraph if you wish

Usually the game is based on a theme say the army and all posts would have to be related to the army.

The Rules:

- No user can post twice in a row

- All words have to be in British English or American English or another English varient

- All swearing or abusive language must be censored. The use of harsh language is discouraged.

- Only one extra word must be added per turn.

- No member names (except your own) or companies names

- If you end a sentence or a paragraph, start a new one

Topic Lockage:

Each word game will be locked regulary. How often I have not decided how often, it will be based on game popularity. I'm thinking about every week at the moment but it all depends but if carries on just as it is now, the topic is due to be locked every Saturday at 16:00 (GMT) and a new one is to start at the topic lockage time.

If you don't understand please pm me. Your ideas are most welcome aswell.

Thank you and enjoy.

// Locked

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)