xisto Community
P00ru

Do You Love Or Hate Spongebob Squarepants? love or hate Spongebob???

Do you love or hate Spongebob Square?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

spongebob squarepants <333i had a screenname which was aim, called itz patrickpantz haha it got hacked by someone.. ^_^ well i love spongebob haha once i tried his laugh and my friend was like omg you did the spongebob laugh and she cracked up haha

Well Arigato, For some people, another good way to get a laugh every once in a while is to look in the mirror. lol. I allways thought that if I were in control of the TV, I'd do away with shows like that. lol. So don't vote for me!

^_^ LOL...Spongebob is hillarious! His pet snail sounds like a cat!

The whole show is just plain silly...it's a good comic relief to children and some teens or maybe even adults, but generally most teens and adults may find this show boring, childish and pointless.

If you ask me, I like the show...to a certain extent. I wouldn't say I LOVE the show, but I don't totally hate it either. I don't watch it often anyway. :lol:

I think Spongebob is the greatest show ever. It's so hilarious, me and my mother watch it all the time, it seems to be on Nickelodeon at all times. The movie is fantastic, the whole TV show is so 'coral'.If it was taken off the air I wouldn't know what to watch, Fairly Odd Parents? I think not!

I don't really like spongebob that much. On one episode Patrick was wearing stripper pants O_O and spongebob was watching fish p*rn O_O. I know most of the people think he is funny, and I do as well, he is just childish. Also he acts like a little kid, for being an adult that is just stupid. That is my view of spongebob. Please do not get mad at me for my view of spongebob squarepants.-xXsyreXx-

I freakin' LOVE SpongebobCharacters like Mrs Puff and Squidward simply do make my day. OHHHHHHHH the c-a-m-p-f-i-r-e-s-o-n-g SONG!!Where other would you get such comedy gold as a sponge becoming agrophobic, then introducing his starfish and squirrel friends to his new ones.... "this is Chip, Penny, and say hello to Used Napkin"There's just so much to love about spongebob. It's totally my favourite cartoon EVAR. Aren't they the same production team behind Ren and Stimpy? I don't know. It would explain why it's so darned great, though :P

Awww Spongebob. I haven't heard much heap about it since like last year or so. But I still some people wearing the ties and shirts. Spongebob to me is okay. I think he's cool. I don't watch SPongebob's cartoons anymore. I dont know why. I guess I don't ahve time or it doesn't appeal to me. I'm not sure why. I like the spongebob game though. I won it. I like playing the multiplayer game something with pants, camera, something. lol. Its like Mario Party but Spongebob style and its just fun with lots of people playing. Well there's only four players but that's fun. lol.

I love Spongebob. I am a little too old for it now, but I used to watch it a ton. Spongebob is very sarcastic and his looks are unique. I would say it's one of the best cartoon, if not best. Spongebob could be an idiot sometimes though..

Ok, his voice just makes me wanna grab something and choke it. It's about as obnoxious as voices can go. And the whole storyline, the whole setting, what is it? It's sooo, i dunno, dumb. Spend your time on someting else, this is just a horrible show.

I cant stand the show. I think it is horrible and definitely is not good tv like soo many people say. I know people who are in college like me and think it is the best show ever. I dont even think it is funny so i do not get what the rave is about it.

Wow what an intresting topic. I use to love him when i was younger but now when i watch it it seems kind of stupid but i guess mnaybe i'm too onld for it... I'm only 14 though. I love Partic Though. lol that guy is awsome.