xisto Community
P00ru

Do You Love Or Hate Spongebob Squarepants? love or hate Spongebob???

Do you love or hate Spongebob Square?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really love spongebob squarepants i think its the best cartoon series nickelodeon has i enjoy watching it very much even though its targeted audience is way younger than i am.

What do You think about it?

140932[/snapback]

Man I looove SpongeBob Squarepants!

I think he is so sweet and his friends.... I always have to laugh when my little siter is watching it

Spongebob is so lame... Cant imagine a sponge walking around the house. And changing shape is so impossible, dont know whose crazy ideas develop this amazingly popular cartoon.

I like it not love or hate. Its everyday junk but when my son is watching it I dont have to worry about what he sees. You should see some of the awful cartoons on tv these days at all hours, the rudness and violence, just horrid! Ill watch bob anyday over them.

LoL... The American SpongeBob is better then the dutch one :lol: Like most cartoons. All are synchronized here, but it sounds really newbish.Since my lil son watches SpongeBob I learned to like it somewhat :(

i LOVE spongebob squarepants!!! hahhaha its soo funny =)"F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for U and me, N is for Nywhere and Nytime at all, down here in the deep blue sea!!!"LMAOO!! thats my favourite song =DDD ^^

..Hate? I get annoyed with the fact that his sleeves are detatched from his shirt. I mean, really.. either his arms are too far up, or his shirt is too far down. Or maybe his arms are coming out of his head.. which is even worse.. since they still have sleeves.Anyways, I'm strongly annoyed by that, so I guess i hate Spongebob..

spongebob squarepants use to be quite funny and intertaining. I remember a few years back that was all i use to watch. But now he just annoys me so i kind of hate him now. Its kind of annoying when the jokes just start sounding stupid.

I HATE the show! Its rude, violent, And just plain annoying! And just the name would keep me away, " Spongebob Squarepants? What kind of name is that? WEIRD!

lol, I love spongebob squarepants.I think it is a very clever show, not only is it appropriate for kids, but it is also extremely hilarious.IF I remember correctly, I was there watching Spongebob Squarepants when it was first feature. yeah, I was there and watch the first episode of Spongebob Squarepants on Nickelodeon.Darn, so long since the last time I watch Nickelodeon, I wonder if I had spelled it right. Looks so unfamiliar.Oh well, life moves on.

i never see tv, i have heard about bob sponge, and i have seen it in the streets and every corner i turn arround, i don't have ahything against that cartoons but i simply love stupid child characters with square pants, it' ridiculous, and one day i'll turn on my tv and see that stupid square pants messing arround that stupid square sponge, and i don't know what more to say, thats all