xisto Community
emachinest3256

Hannah Adams A poem I wrote for my girlfriend.

How would you rate my Poem?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hannah AdamsThere is a girl at school I knowwho's graceful and divine.She looks very radiant,her hair smells sweet as pine.Who is this girl I?m speaking of?Well, her name is Hannah.Her lovely name means ?grace of God?and she?s as sweet as manna.She glistens like the morning dewon a cold Autumn day.Her deep blue eyes could charm the moonthat is so far away.Her favorite color?s lime green andher favorite show?s Spongebob.She plays the ?lectric guitar whichwill someday be her job.Hannah is as perfect as anOmega Molecule.Therefore, if you see an imperfection,you?re a fool.

How sweet! I like it very much. Although I wonder if the title should have just been, "Hannah"Would you think it was too personal by revealing someone else's last name (even maybe without her permission)? I don't know. But just saying, "Hannah" brings more of mystery and your puppy love for this girl.Excellent.

poem = kick.*bottom*.Slightly put off by the omega...stuff part.. otherwise.. *thumbs up* unless, you like, write poems like a sentence.. in which case.. *thumbs up*