xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

Google Accelerator Compromises Security! Users report logging into others cached accounts

wow. truthfully, i always knew that google were powerful and influential, but never this powerful! i had always put my faith in google, because they always seemed to support open source projects, and seemed to try ending microsoft's evil regime, however now they have become just as evil as microsoft! NOOO!!!

My Goodness! I dont believe that Google Accelerator compromises security because first thing it's created by Google and I think and as you may think also, Google is a very popular and respected company! Wherever you go, if you ask what Google is, then they will answer you, Google is one of the companies that gives good internet services such as Google Earth, Google, Web Accelerator, Gmail, Blogger, Google Maps, Google Search, Google talk, Youtube, and etc. And if Google Web Accelerator will Compromises each and every ones security, then maybe Google is on shame right now. Google has closed for ages and ages because of that. Without Google, there is no great Internet Search engine, there is no Google Web Accelerator that helps Internet users to make their internet connections fast even it's just 3% speed that has been added to their speed.

OK some guys here are too much paranoid but some are realistic if you would check oout all services google offers and how many web sites use it hten you would realise that google trouhg let's say google adsens and googgle analytics knows a lot about your site really a lot maybe even more then you yourself know and it tracks all your visitors all traffics to in and out of your site and this si becoming dangerous. Because when so powerful company occurs in the market then they would tend to keep it and expand on everything in that market and google is doing so. To conclude google knows a lot and it will know even more. And if they once decide to work against good ides then we will have problems.