xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lava.alt

Welcome To Mandrillia about me

hello my name is gabriel ... im new in this forum ... im from mexico ...

actually im a strudent of engineering in telematics, a very interesting area if you are interested in investigation ...

im also musician ... i have a band called mandrillia ... check it out here

https://myspace.com/browser

well i thinks is all for this moment

ciao

:P

Why name mandrillia ?At first I though it's another expansion of the linux distribution Mandrake which just changed to MandrivaLinux.So it's band... A rock band, jazz band, military band or a concert band ?Engineering in Telematics sounds cool.All the best in your studies..As well as your newly formed band...

Heya lava.alt, welcome to Trap 17.Hope you have extremely good time management, or your studies are going to suffer (like mine!! sob!!) lol. This place is addictive!!You have been warned!! :P

Welcome aboard, Mandrillia! You found a great community with great hosting services! Hope you enjoy your stay here, but don't forget to take a break once in a while. :P

Hi! Welcome! I'm just new here too :( I've been listening to your song that you have up on your website. It's very different than what I listen too normally, but I like it. It's has an interesting sound to it.Best of luck, and we'll probably talk some time here :P