xisto Community
mbd5882

Php G-mail Login Compatable on all browsers

I fount a PHP G-mail login script to login to your g-mail using any browser.
Even IE1, I installed it on my site at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
I tested it myself, Its safe.
gmail-lite is an html-only interface of GMail. It was develope it with PDA browser (mostly Netfront) in mind, it should be workable with any browser on Earth (e.g. lynx, ie3, netscape4, opera5. The only tags being used are A, B, FORM, H1, I, INPUT, P, SELECT, TEXTAREA, TABLE, TR, and TD (and META and STYLE in HEAD).
It alows you to send 10 invites at once and is fast.
It uses cookies i, And is ...well...GR8.

All my friends now use it as it is the best.
Anyone else heard of G-mail lite before?

Thanks,

Bro, you want to hook me up with the source plz? I don't run stuff from other people's sites like that. No offense, and plus, I'd like to run it myself for a service for my visitors..Thanks in advance.

Bro, you want to hook me up with the source plz? I don't run stuff from other people's sites like that. No offense, and plus, I'd like to run it myself for a service for my visitors..

Thanks in advance.

140484[/snapback]

The PhP login is nothing but Gmail Lite an Open source project. You can get the source code at their site Gmail Lite. It is very easy to install just copy the files to your server and that is it...done

You can check your gmail from gmail-lite.co.nr also.

Yeah as Hype Said I've been using GMail Lite for ages, I got it from snilidude but yeah, i think the scritp sends the unsername and password to the Gmail Server and sends the info straight back, I use this at My School, Their Internet is realllly slow, so GMail.com take a while to load so I login using My site!!, I dint think its hacked or not, because if it was google would have banned it by now.

:P  The link nagu gave us all is broken, So how can I install Gmail Lite on my site  :(

Who has a working link to Gmail Lite Download site  :(

If so please tell me  :(

140594[/snapback]

oops...... try this now i am actually doing Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

this must work

http://gmail-lite.sourceforge.net/wordpress/

if you again cant access it i will upload the source to a server and give you the link

nagu

See, Good software innit.Free and easy, Secure reliableAlso i tried it on IE1 but got Debug errors :P LOL Thanks,keep posting.

That looks interesting, however I do not think that I will install it on my site. I mean, if you are using FireFox, isn't there an additional extension that you can add so you can check your G-Mail account's mail and everything right when you open up the FireFox browser? I think that G-Mail Lite is pretty safe, but using the FireFox way is a lot safer. Of course, you could always store the G-Mail Lite files in a password-protected folder, then only those with the password could be able to access the G-Mail Lite files...