xisto Community
hellgate

Self Made Poem... you like it???

Soul Like The Vastest SeaYour soul is like the vastest seaAnd mine a darting fish:I lose myself within your love;I live within your heart.I breathe your love: it is my air,My element, my world.I know no other ambiance;I have no other dream.I know there is outside your loveA world of rocks and sand;And I could live there, too, but oh!How poor and thin each breath!How rich my world, how beautiful,Alive within your love,Each moment filled with dancing lightRefracted through your eyes!--Maarten--

I like this poem very much. Keep it up. Good thoughts , you covered all the minor as well as major elements of the nature. You are a very good philosper. I am very much impressed by you :P and hoping a same poem from u. best of luck

yeah,good peom you did.lots of good poems are come into being in our forum.but indeed lack a first people poem,like you.the peom give us warm and comfortable touch from life and most to be fully to express your real emotion.i like the feeling around all.

hey i made a new one!! check it out!!Called:Evil Has No Easy Explanation(about child abbuse)Evil has no easy explanation.Everyone is evil and is good.Sometimes we watch ourselves do something evilFrozen in a scream that's never heard.We cannot stop ourselves, so we go on,Knowing somewhere else the horror playsAnd plays and plays until we are forgiven,Healed by someone's gift of unearned love.When someone has been tortured as a child,Evil, like a mad dog, crouches near.One buries it deep in a vaulted, lead-lined chamber,But zombie-like it stalks the world within.It's strange that darkened children need forgivenessFor evil that they suffer, innocent.But guilt's the trademark of humiliation,Burned into the flesh of memory.Love washes over evil like an ocean,Sweeping over seething, fisted anger,Drowning it in cold, unquiet depths,Leaving you weak and weeping on the strand.You wouldn't be yourself without the painThat twists inside like penitential dancers,Making you the stage of some strange beauty,Like no one else, the host of our redemption.

my lonely lifeSelf Made Poem...

life is so much different frm wat it z back...

nw m so lonely left only wid my memories...Dres no1 2 care 4 me...No1 2 understand me,no1 2 luv me...

dres no shoulder 2 cry on...Itz a long journey f lyf whch I hav 2 travel al alone...

dres z a dream in my eyes...Whch got washed awy wid my tears...

my eyes r alwayz num and my heart z breakin...I feel so lonely wid no1 arnd me 2 care for...

itz lyk m lyin in my grave...and dres no1 2 cum down and drop a rose!

-reply by aarsee