xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ladyspanky

To All Pinoys Out There.. i recently discovered that there are lot of filipinos here..

translation of the paragraph below)
english:
hi fellow pinoys. i'm glad that i found out that there are many of us here at Xisto forum. i thought i was the only one here and i thought that nobody could relate to what i say because i live in a different country with different culture.. anyways.. i'd really like to gather all of the pinoy here so that we could know and be familiar with each other. who knows, the world is just too small, some of us may be even friends or relatives right? haha

tagalog for pinoy members:
hi mga pinoy ding katulad ko.. masaya naman ako no, dahil nalaman ko na meron din palang ibang pinoy dito. kung di pa dahil sa scq na post dun sa kung saan dito sa trap 17 di ko pa malalaman. akala ko nga ako lang pinoy dito eh! nwey, gusto ko sanang magparamdam kayo dito no, para naman magkakilala na tayong mga cute na pinoy. hehe malay nyo magkakakilala pala tayo di lang natin alam! nga pala, visit nyo site ko. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hello, my name is leiaah. I'm an Illonggo-speaking half Cebuano, half Ilocano and all Filipino. I live in Koronadal City somewhere in Mindanao. Nice to meet you all! :(

First of all, it's great to know I'm not alone, though I actually knew this early on since I saw serverph, but here goes...Tagalog:Syempre naman maraming mga Pinoy dito. Kahit saan may Pinoy, talented talaga tayo eh, nagtaka ka pa! ^_- Nagpaparamdam na po!English:Of course they're plenty of Filipino's here. Wherever you look, there're Filipinos, we're talented (haha) and you're still wondering why there're some of us here! ^_- Go Pinoy!

mabuhay, mga kababayan! :( (Long live, my countrymen!)enjoy your stay here at Xisto. and behave yourselves please (i'm a moderator here, and i'm reading members' warning levels. so please... please... you won't get any special treatment here... :(). let's all make our fellowmen proud of us, wherever we are in cyberspace. :Pbtw, i'm moving this thread to a more appropriate section. it's not supposed to be under "Contributions > What is...?".

Mabuhay!! Is is so nice that we are going bigger here at Xisto. I have been a member of this forum foreight months already an i have communicated only to a few people from the Philippines. like ServerPH and Karlo, we chat often at Yahoo! Messenger. ServerPh is the webdesigner of that SCQ website, and he's very helpful on giving leakage for Star Circle Quest during the competition. Bwehehe and it is also so good to have him as a moderator here at trap because we could just tell him personally some problems regarding our webspace account, because he could also contact Admin Opaque. :(I hope to meet you more often guys!! :P

Hello people, I am a man strong as superman A ManOfSTEEL.

My mother is ITA my is father is Bicolano and therefore I am ITALANO. :( but live in manila.

You can see me up or down, the voice of the young, the idol of the boy the girls ask about me but they can't have me, the young keeps of trying to become me, but to tell you honestly I am a man like you, just happened to be and extraordinary. :D

My Site... :(

Hello people, I am a man strong as superman A ManOfSTEEL.

My mother is ITA my is father is Bicolano and therefore I am ITALANO. :D but live in manila.

You can see me up or down, the voice of the young, the idol of the boy the girls ask about me but they can't have me, the young keeps of trying to become me, but to tell you honestly I am a man like you, just happened to be and extraordinary. :D

My Site...  :(

163379[/snapback]

LOL Italano. You almost got me fooled there. :(

LOL Italano. You almost got me fooled there. :(

163385[/snapback]

No, that's true.

If your mother is filipina and your father is american you must be a filam right?

If your mather is filipina and just happen that your father is chinesse you must be chinoy right?

So, what do you call if my mother is ITA and my FATHER is bicolano?

It should be ITALANO right? :D :D

if not then tell me, so that I can change my nationality in my Resume' :(;) lol