xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Celebration important to me

Tomorrow will be National Day in China, it is the 55th anniversary of the birth of China, I hail for motherland and the people. I hope that every friend here can be glad for me, though it is from the friend of different countries, thank u very muck.best wishes for u...

Happy 55th aniversary for the birth of China then :( Wish you well for tomorrow and hope you enjoy the celebrations!

only tow good guys reply me for the celebration before 0:00 GSM+8.thank u all the same.but i still hope more and more friends could join me hailing for my motherland China.that's all.now is 0:20 AM in Shanghai China,and i'm too tired to complete the post.before go bed,i must stick to... :(

Well, happy 55th... I didn't even know that it was China's National Day. So, have a fabulous celebration and give a yell for me... Later, -- J.

Thanks for every friend's support very much, welcome to China. give my best wishes to you!Held the annual military review in Beijing today,very very grand, though can not catch up with the advanced equipment of the developed country, I am still proud of the motherland . :(