xisto Community
Hurley

Ipb 2.0.0 Trial Installation

Okay - I can now post again! w00t! Anyway,I really, really want IPB - So I found IPB 2.0.0 Trial - And I want to upload it to my Xisto.com account - But how? Because it does not offer it in cpanel - And I really really want it! Can someone help me out here who has done it before?Thanks- Hurley.

I suggest you get a ftp program and install all the files into your site using the instructions in the readme file or wahtever. Just incase you want to know.I don't know if its allowed but you might want to goto my site and download the full version of WS FTP pro 9. Its one of the best.

Well, IPB 2.0.0 trial needs something like optimiser which requires you to ask the admins whether they have the programme to do it... I've found a completely free IPB2.0.3 with lots of mods installed!!

Where did you get IPB 2.0.3 from?

Also, where do you get the IPB *older* version from via cpanel?

Also:

I have seen Xisto.com user's forums have the same style as this one, is that because this style is avaliable via cpanel?

~Hurley

Maybe because they have access to the older cpanel before... I even have IPB 2.0.4 for free... It's a secret, not telling... :(

You can get the older ipb by going into your cpanel and clicking "addon scripts" and finding "InvisionBoard" you can install it from there, I beleive it's version 1.2.You could upload the 2.0 trial in a zip, click it and extract the files if you wanted to :(

What's a banana? I'll consider, and if you dont have the resource why not try out phpbb or smf from your cpanel? They're great boards too, although they are not so professional and flexible...

free IPB2.0.3 with lots of mods installed!!

there 's no free version of ipb. it' always been a business soft ware

& hurely;;

But how? Because it does not offer it in cpanel -

you just click the file manger to upload your files or use ftp.