xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Am I allowed to host r18 arcade games?? Please read and reply admins

Hey everyone I have a pretty gud arcade now I was just wondering if I am allowed to add R18 arcade games.I clearly will note that the games area is for people of the ages 18 and over. Is this sufficient?I am hosting these games caus they are entertaining and i am sure they will increase my member base, thus strengthen the community.

Yeh a few are blood and gore, but I want to add a few sort of playboy card games etcc.
These games contain sort half nudity shots of women but if i give notice, isnt it sort of like a disclaimer? So i would be fine to put these games on.

I have seen many sites such as World Talk Forums do this legally and succesfully in their arcade. I see no reason why i could not.

Please consider

Yeah .. sure you can put it up. But see to it that the games arent too big. Games of 100 to 150 kb are all fine. But if you put large games, they might suck up your BW.

Also make sure that the warning is displayed well before any of the content in the games can be viewed. For example, have one page that contains a warning, as well as a link that allows the visitor to view the content if they wish.

sure spectre I am currently adding the links and pages you suggested, thankyou for your interest and input. If you would like to view they r18 games please visit my site below.