xisto Community
lil_chris

Making Text Move Or Scroll In Adobe Photoshop

hey everyone i been use photoshop now for about a 2weeks but i can't find a tool to make my text move. as am useing it to make banners and ads i would like to make the text scroll or move arcoss the banner. if you let me no were to find this tool would be great i have look all over :( hope you can helpthank chris truman aka lil_chris

Use Adobe ImageReady .. Photoshop and it are linked to gether and that is how animation occurs. :(

you can't. there is no tool to make anything move. It's a photo editing program mostly and nothing more. There are tons of other programs out there to create animations like the post said above you can use image ready or flash.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

ill is right, round is sort of wrong. Technically Photoshop can make stuff move, using its "sister" program, that should always come with it, called Adobe ImageReady. If you look at your Tools Palette (usually the only palette on the left of your Photoshop screen) there should be a picture, dependant on which version of Photoshop / ImageReady you have, on the very bottom of the Tools palette. If your rest your mouse over it, you should be able to click on it, and the ToolTip should say something like "Jump to ImageReady". Then whichever image you had open and selected in Photoshop when you clicked that button should open up in ImageReady. Then it's just a case of figuring out how to make things move in ImageReady, and a good start would be making sure you can see your Animations palette (usually bottom, middle) and exploring that. :( Need anymore help, just PM me.