xisto Community
webaurores

Double-posting Or Ipb Bug? some topics appears twice at bottom

i don't know if it's just me, but every time i check the "last topics" at the bottom of every page, some posts appears twice.

i don't know if somebody double-posts or the forum script has got a bug...

for example, now i can read:

Does Somebody Know Drupal?Join The Best Runescape Clan On Earth
Join The Best Runescape Clan On Earth
Uruguay - Departament Elections
Hentai?
Iis There Money On Net
Iis There Money On Net
Trances

anyway admins and moderators should check this out.

There are only two topics that appear twice.. all other postings are normal.So I suppose someone must have double posted by mistake or may be intentionally but dont feel so... If there was problem with script.. there should have been many more double postings... btw Both the postings are by different people so may be it was a mistake after all...Cheers.

I've taken care of the double threads.Personally, I don't think it's a bug, but rather, the creator of the threads were too impatient too wait. In other words, it was a connection failure type thing.

The connections this few day is very slow, I've waited more than 30 mins and the pages stays the same on load after I click submit... Is the server jammed up?