xisto Community
P00ru

Hentai? what is it

i was just wondering what hentai is if any body knows can they tell me

139637[/snapback]

Try going to google and type define:hentai

Hentai is basically a high sexually contented animation (or also known as manga). Manga is another word for cartoon.

LOL, I don't know how old you are but don't get into it. It'll mess with your head (no pun intended).

i was just wondering what hentai is if any body knows can they tell me

139637[/snapback]

I found the meaning of the word from Dictionary.com the result i got is

Main Entry: hentai

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: sexually explicit animation or comics

Etymology: Japanese `perverted, perversion'

I know that you are new to this forum. I once received a warning. Please make sure to place proper quotes around.

Main Entry:            hentai

Part of Speech:  noun

Definition:              sexually explicit animation or comics

Etymology:            Japanese `perverted, perversion'

139704[/snapback]

I know that you are new to this forum. I once received a warning. Please make sure to place proper quotes around.

139708[/snapback]

Thank you very much for that advice for sure ill take care in future

Terrible buisness really,One of my barbie dolls got mixed up in it for a while and when she wanted out, her "manager" seemed more than reluctant to let her go. She was doing him jolly good buisness. I had to get involved in the end and thankfully by the grace of the upper beings she was allowed to live an adaquate life up until her death in late december 2004.The memories are still a burden on my heart, "If only I'd have got involved sooner, maybe...maybe I could have prevented it, I can't punish myself, I'm just one kid"Let that be a warning to you - stay out of the Hentai world kid!... :(

Whoa whoa! This thread is closed. P00ru, if you don't know something, research it first, then if you can't find the answer, make a post here.Everybody else, when there is a question like this, PM the thread creator if you know the answer is not suitable for all ages.Thank you.