xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

SO.. after all this time.. who does like it?

Do you like it?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think hes talking about gmail....if he is, i gotta tell ya, i luv it, it combines toooonnsssss of space w/a great search feature.... heck ya! no1 else even comes close, which is really quite sad, and by the looks of it, google is just going 2 get bigger and bigger, if they come out w/that browser, and its successful, ms better watch out! who knows, they might even come out w/an os someday! wouldnt that be something?

If u are referring to GMail, I was very eager to get it...But afetr getting it, now I am not that excited...Since I am used to the yahoo type, I feel unconfortable using GMAil...

Gmail is GREAT!! my Bed is disorganized, my bag looks like Sh*T, my room is like a garbage bin, but LOOK my Gmail is so Neat. it is actually the only organized thing that i have. I can search my inbox without hassle. sending Gmails with attachments is so fast even though i'm on a dial-up connection. it just took me two days to get used to it, and now i love checking my Gmails.

The one big problem with Gmail is that they do a lot of tracking. Check it out in the privacy notice. You think they are just going to dump a gig on you for free and not get something good in return? They ID you with every action you do through the service. Is this going to stop me? Nope, I'm still going to use it because honestly, if someone wants to watch me check the weather, fine I don't give a hoot!

LEts see gmail. I love it. As someone said up here lots of functions. ITs soo cool. Never saw anything like it in the other email services. I can't believe its still invitation only. Before I was desperate for one and now I'm just "yeh whatever I got a gmail you want one too?" It took me about a month for me to have one. Anyways its realible.

Respect to Google because it works with different languages and every country can use its own Google :rolleyes: And there is no advertisement that hit your mind. Search results are probably good. Especially images search :angry:Aren't I right? yes maybe Yahoo doesn't suck...