xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

The Sims 2 Bodyshop Making clothes for your sims...

it looks really good. I have never really been into these games much. I have seen tons of them tho. From looking at the box i never really understood the main point of it. But from what you guys are saying it seems quite good and i might try it.

I really wanna know how I could possibly create new sims to clothing and hairstyles for mi pc.Can anyone help me out please???also iv read some of the comments and some people say sumthin about photoshop.what is it and how can I get mi hands on it???

I normally can make clothing and they work fine, but I just made somethings that when I tryed to wear them, are blurry. and when I put them on with a non blurry item, it makes that item blurry too. Help?-Megs

QUOTE%3A%20I%20normally%20can%20make%20clothing%20and%20they%20work%20fine%2C%20but%20I%20just%20made%20somethings%20that%20when%20I%20tryed%20to%20wear%20them%2C%20are%20blurry.%20and%20when%20I%20put%20them%20on%20with%20a%20non%20blurry%20item%2C%20it%20makes%20that%20item%20blurry%20too.%20Help%3F

The Sims 2 Bodyshop

That's the same with me. I cannot fix that! Plus, photo shop costs money, and for the free trial, it only lasts for about 30 days or something. Is there something LIKE IT that is FREE?

Also, how do I use WinRar for MTS2? I just deleted it because I don't know what I do with it. And the manuel wasn't ANY help at all! Oh, and when I make clothing, I see skeleton arms and hands on the colored one...

Is that to help you? Or not? And finally, I need good ideas for stories I could make.

Any good ones I could make with Nightlife?

-Lavaster

HELP!!!

The Sims 2 Bodyshop

I downloaded Davy Jones from pirates of the Caribbean. All I need is a hat to go with it. I tried to get one from MTS2 but it didnt work. Can someone tell me how to make a tricorn hat like his?

-Emstergal

Totally Stuck!

The Sims 2 Bodyshop

It's hard but all I need to know is how to make clothes for my sims- from scratch. If you have any ideas please inform with them!

-Lil Angel

Well I just got photoshop, and I made some clothes before but it was only like recoloring and stuff. How can I make patterns like people make that look so realistic?-reply by Joanna

Hi all I was just wondering how do you make a NEW OUTFIT no not just recoloring actually GETTING A NEW OUTFIT! using photoshop and bodyshop? I'm like, so sick of the same old look for every sim!! Can any1 help?-question by KHR1996

The Sims 2 Bodyshop is a great tool for The Sims 2. Especially, I'm a former webmaster, and I'm also a downloads contributor. I use Bodyshop as my clothing creator. But Bodyshop wouldnt be complete if there is no image editing tool, for me, I use The Gimp since I dont have the expensive Photoshop. The Gimp is easy and fast to use, I've released many downloads because of that. The Gimp plus + The Sims 2 Bodyshop = Great Products of Downloads.

Hi all I was just wondering how do you make a NEW OUTFIT no not just recoloring actually GETTING A NEW OUTFIT! using photoshop and bodyshop? I'm like, so sick of the same old look for every sim!! Can any1 help?
-question by KHR1996

Well, it's all about recoloring. In creating a clothes, you should choose a clothing as the clothing that you will recolor. You will recolor the clothing layer by layer and the result is a new clothing. If you did not understand me because of my english then you may want to visit this great website out: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=MTS2:Create I hope that helped you out.

Cheers,
Amiel

Genetics!!

The Sims 2 Bodyshop

Hey, Can any one tell me how to make genetics in the body shop? I only have a few sims and they look boring so I would like to spice things up abit!! Please help.

-question by Bonnie