xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vstxyghosts

What Is Adsense?

Adsense is a where subscribe and you place some ads on your site and every time a user clicks on the ad you get paid money.Got to go

I have applyed to Google Adsense since February and they accepted me. Of course your website must be in english or in any other supported language and shouldn't be a blog website since they reject those.So what is Google Adsense? A service that delivers targeted comercials to your website. Why is Google Adsense better?1. The ads are targeted. A spider detects the keywords on your website and displays the advertisments. The targeted ads has a better hit/impression rate.2. Google Adsense has (mainly) fast loading text ads and rarely image ads.3. Even if they pay per click some clicks can give you a few $.The only downside I can see is that their minimum payout is 100$ which is too much for me.

I'm not sure how they choose you or really too much about what they are. But I wanted to add a little comment - well maybe not a comment, but more of a correction to what one of the posts above mine said. It said that you wouldn't get accepted if you had a blog.Well, this isn't true, or at least it isn't true anymore, because I was talking to my aunt and she does this sort of thing for a living, and she has a site that is strictly blogging and she was accepted to adsense.It could be that Google has changed the terms and conditions now. I'm really not sure.Anyway, best of luck in finding out what you are looking for.