xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vstxy

ლscareლ ! scary story happened to you personally

I've had Deja Vu countless times. It feels like something got sucked out of my brain, then I realized that I've been in that situation before. It still freaks me out sometimes. Then I had a dream about my classmate dying (shot by a terrorist *sorry about the spelling* I know, weird dreams) then, a few months later (although not exactly the same) she was almost kidnapped. 0_o

Well I had once an experience I will never forget and I swear it is true! Me % my family were sitting around the table and eating dinner, when suddenly we heard something walking above us, I guess it was coming from our loft, which was just above us (I live in a house). Me and my dad decided to go up there and take a look, because it didn't stop. We went out and slowly started to go up the staircase and as we were just in front of those closed door to the loft we heard it again - it was a LOT more clear this time and footsteps seemed heavier. We slowly went to the door and we opened them slowly...it was soo creepy and then suddenly all the noise stopped - as that thing was scared or something. My father had a light with him and we looke from corner to corner, but there was nothing. We went back down and started eating dinner again when we heard it again but it was like slowly going away and then it dissappeared - we never heard it again. About dejawu - I read once that when we are born we pass the so called river of illusion or something and our whole life scrolls before us then when we pass that river we forget everything. Those so-called dejawus are parts that were not totally forgotten, bits that uncover our future because it is interesting that we all know our future, we just cannot remember it (this is also why they say that to learn means to remember things - you already know it you just have to re-remember it!!:lol:I like this theory, because it really describes well and explains those dejavu's that happen to all of us...Greetz

it is truely happened to me !!!!!!!! and it happened to me grand mother also  :(                                                                                                                                                                                                            we were in an hunted house in the marches in a city called firedakhof in philipenees it was a house that was in  a farm it was the first day form me to sleeeep in that house and i dont do it i again and ii will not do it a gain coz....story shortened :lol:  B)  :D:( thx all for reading it

140503[/snapback]

hi are you a filipino? why did you went to the philippines... anyways, i would like to help you do that website... is it ok to help you? I can translate the contents in this website: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ to english. but i think 90% of the contents in that website, are in english.

I've had Deja Vu countless times. It feels like something got sucked out of my brain, then I realized that I've been in that situation before. It still freaks me out sometimes. Then I had a dream about my classmate dying (shot by a terrorist *sorry about the spelling* I know, weird dreams) then, a few months later (although not exactly the same) she was almost kidnapped. 0_o

140861[/snapback]

wow! a filipina! you're cute when you were a baby! so, how are you? i think almost not more than, not less than 25% here, are filipinos! am i right? :lol:

I know what you mean, I have that too! Very Often. But I thought thats what they call a 'Deja Vu' , its French. Meant litterally: already once seen..

Sometimes I am scared for this ' deja vu ' moments ! It is simply a strange and crazy feeling. :lol:  As a matter of fact I dont really know what to think of it. Many say that it absolutely has nothing to do with your dreams, but with your ' so-called previous lives '.  :( I kinda believe in that too I guess.. but nevertheless I'd like to get to know more about that ' deja vu ' - thing....

139416[/snapback]

i've had the so called Dejavu lots of times before... it's really a weird feeling when in 1 second your mind is absolutely blank.. and you only think that: "I already lived this moment..."

It can freak you sometimes.. specially knowing that it didnt happen to anyone near you. Though it's not all bad.. it's really weird to have...

i have two expirience in my housebefore i tell it here i like to greet my friends!! :P the story goes like this:our house was builid since its martial law, its covered with hard woodsand very hard walls.they say this "barangay" is a peacefull than any towns.actually this old town recidents are good and faithfull. asusual there are many old persons than childrens and teenagers.my story is this:im 3(or 4) years old i sleep early (because im excited to go back to school that time). my parents and my grandmother watches OKATOKAT (a horror show), its 12:00 am in the morning when i wake up i wanted to drink water that time, when i see are window is open wide i walk 2 little parts but i saw something in the window a 3 person.2 old persons and in the middle a child (they are floating).i close my eyes and run as fast as i can i knocked in my tito jimmys room when he open it he ask me why im knocking i said that "tito jimmy nakakita ako ng multo!" i was more suprised when he run and fetch his big gun he run towards my room he turn the lights on isee the ghosts is not in there anymore.sorry i cannot tell the another part 'cause my body feel goosebumps now!! :( but thx!! :P

i have two expirience in my house

before i tell it here i like to greet my friends!! :P:(  but thx!! :P...

152134[/snapback]

I see that you are a Filipino... I suggest posting this story at TPGS... I'm sure that many people will react and probably explain something to you... maliliwanagan ka... anyways, how are you? Do you have an active website hosted at Xisto?

i dreamed being raped by a ghost..(hmm..in my dreams, i already knew hes a ghost)..when i woke up, i felt something on top of me but the fact that theres no one on top of me. i can still move my upper body but i cant move my lower body as if theres something on top of me..i can really felt the heaviness of "something" on my lower body...thinking that my dreams was happening also in reality, i prayed our father then suddenly, the "weight'had vanished.....im puzzled..-ghostfairy