xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nagu

Flash Games In Ur Mobile

Games in mobile phones is mostly java games, how abt those Flash games u play in ur computer? I dont know how many of you know abt this. But for those who dont know this here is a small tip. its possible for smartphone to have a flash player installed, thus enabling ur mobile to play Flash content. This will help even tose small Flash designers to design small games...yes you soon see a competition between flash games and java games, all those flash designers gear up ur creativity, ur contribautions toward mobile phones is waiting

i have never use my phone to play games. but i do sometimes play ther online flash games and that. are the latest games 3d on the newer phones? i many start playing them if they are 3D how much 2 download a game to your phone?

i have never use my phone to play games. but i do sometimes play ther online flash games and that. are the latest games 3d on the newer phones? i many start playing them if they are 3D how much 2 download a game to your phone?

139032[/snapback]

i dont know how much it will cost for the download, Some time back i have seen yetisports have mobile version of all their hot PC flash games, i have also seen indiasports having some flash versions of games. you can check in the Macromedia site, i hheard they have a community driven sites that offer free flash contents for your mobile phones. FlashLite is their mobile flash dev kit some where in its desc page i remmebr seeing the link

umm,i played phone game before and the most of java game is the products made by Mr.Goodliving which is an famous java game exploiting company.i do like their game...and must refered to splinter cell,certainly all the game can be play on computer but easy to control lack interesting feeling when played in cellphone. :(

umm,i played phone game before and the most of java game is the products made by Mr.Goodliving which is an famous java game exploiting company.i do like their game...and must refered to splinter cell,certainly all the game can be play on computer but easy to control lack interesting feeling when played in cellphone. :(

139035[/snapback]

yes but the problem with java games is that they are bit slow coz of their interpreted nature. i thnik more native mobile games should be installable.

Hey I had about 5 or more mobiles in my whole life...and when i have nothing to do i use them to keep me occupied by playing games... now I am with some cool version of N-Gage that has all kinds of games... i also have a siemens D500 but i keep it in a safe place cos to be hones i love that phone and im afraid if smthin happens to it... so the siemens has flash games i donwload them in .swf files compress them a little and then download them to the phone... the n-gage is suitable for any kinds of games that's what i like about it :( Soon enough i think there will be phones that have like 1GB or more memory and real games with cool graphics will run on them.. atleast i hope about it .. there are some similar to what i said phones but they are hella expensive soon enough there will be a mobile phone revolution :( (j/k) and when it comes ill be here to take cheap cool phones :( Lol but there is still a problem if some of you mobiles fry your brain if you havent heard of that u know now... no one died from using a mobile (yet) but radiation really damages your brain...Piece ya'll

Cool. I knew they had Java games for them, but I never knew that they had flash for them now. Who knows what types of games your phone could play next? Hopefully phones will have more memory soon. Mine doesn't even have 1 MB of space on it. I don't play games much on my phone, but I do occasionly, and it's not for very long when I do.Oh, and I had heard that some cell phone radiation could damage you, but I've never really had any problems, or even seen them in anyone else. It may take a while for it to affect you, though.

hmm ... flash games on hand phone? that's cool !! just because that the current java games are so boring ... i never play my java games on my phone for more than one hour... maybe because the memory of handphone is not that big enough .. so it's not possible to make a cool game using that little resource .. but technology keep advancing and the memory of the handphone is also going larger .. so it's now possible that we can get a cooler game to play on handphone :(

Flash games for your cell phone?! They must be about 100px by 100px or less. Plus, you have the slow loading times because most cell phone today have connections less than 56K or dialup....Of course, the speed and quality of these flash games will soon increase.