xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kiko_Way

Hey Hey Hey! *shakes everyones hand*

My real name is Eric, and I live in a dinky town in North Carolina. I enjoy sitting around and doing nothing, and just sitting on the computer all day and messing around doing random things. I want to get hosted so I can have a shot at my "php skills." I am going for hosting package two, and the only reason why I included that is because I am running out of things to say. I work at a mom and pop computer store, and it is really cool, and they had me design their website for them and that got me interested in my own site to do what I want to do instead of what someone wanted me to do for them.P.S: How thinks Next Door Nikky is hawt?

say welcome to you Eric.

by looking your warmful and grace introduction,especially the word shake hand,you must enjoy yourself here. :(

Hey eric and Hey everybuddy,My name is Nipun Singhal, I am engineer and I live in India. My aim is to make my software . The theme of software is secret . You will know it when i will inaugrate it. My hobbies are studying , chatting, reading novels, surfing.I love to use internet. My favourite web host is Xisto. i haven't seen any web host like Xisto. I am woking on my website under trap and soon i'll complete it. best of luck all of u.Nipun

Hi Eric! Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay on the forums. I'm (still) working on the website as I speak so it'll be a little while before it's up. See you around!

Hello Eric! Welcome to Xisto! It's cool to be here, everyone's helpful. This is a good community, you won't regret signing up. :(