xisto Community
dr1v3r

Home Built Pc Check out this baby :)

Does you friend only use his computer for gaming?. I guess it is quite expensive to build a computer like that and i hope he makes something profitable with it.

btw i know this is not the place but can someone tell me how to select a different homepage cos my website http://www.drsq.com/ just doesnt display anything just some files and thats it ...

139166[/snapback]

just make another topic next time so we can keep the thread ON-topic. but to answer your query, upload your INDEX file for your site (you still don't have one), otherwise it would just show the directory listing. new topic. if u still have questions. now, let's get back ON-topic. :(

By the Way forgot to add this thing: You got so good puter and have hard disk drives with 60GB capacity only ???  :(

I'm using Maxtor's Hard Disks with 160 GB Capacity and 8 Mb buffer  :(

They are noiseless and BIG  :(

Keeper, Sons of the Dragon http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

139631[/snapback]

Yeah i noticed it too i gues he should have more HDD's but 60 is more than enough 4 me i have 20 on the PC that i use and 280 on my server so it's more than enough... :(

I have a DIY computer similar to yours. I don?t like the light so I seldom turn it on. But the fans on the box are important. You won?t have those fans on a computer from Dell or HP. I have four fans, two for cooling down the 2 hard disks and 2 for ventilation. There are dust problem, however, with the fans. I used an ASUS motherboard and it allows me to use the AI overclocking option. I get overclock my 3G to 3.2G quite easily. That?s why the fans become essential. I don?t have a front panel, though, which I think is quite useful for overclocking users.

dr1v3r, your friend has an really impressive computer. Any idea on how much it costed him? Also, do you know where he got that case from?

Sweet Case modding job, I dont have a pic on here of my modded case on my xbox but its not as cool as yours....It will be someday though :lol: Anyways, my xbox has a 200 gig hdd and a completely different OS than a normal XBOX.