xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Animated signatures + mine oO do you like animated banners?

Well do you like them?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, I find animated signatures annoying. They distract you from the posts, and you can have enough of whatching the same thing over and over and over and over and over.... :rolleyes::angry:

I hate animated banners and sigs, both Flash and Gif format.

They are annoying, they waste bandwidth, and they are a distraction. I also hate large-sized signatures. I find it stupid when someone posts a three-line post and their signature takes up like 50 lines.

There is one user with the snowboarder picture in his/her signature... I find that annoying just because of the size.

That is your own opinion. people like me like...infact really love animated images (both flash and gif). And one other thing, stop critisizing other people's sigs. they made it for themselves and not for you. As the saying goes, one man's meat is another man's poison

to say the truth i like graffitti fonts in the animated signatures because graffiti connects with extreme part of life (you may be attentive coz' somebody can hit you during you write it :rolleyes: )But people who can paint theirself are probably outstanding signature makers. Can anybody paint himself?

Whatever. Most of the forums I participate in have size limits. I am getting ready to start up a forum, and any member who has a signature larger than 500x200 pixels is warned (and banned if not fixed). Animated banners and signatures will be fine.It was said in another thread around here that people "express" themselves with their signatures. It is a signature... woop-de-doo... We all have websites (most of us in this forum) that serve the need to express ourselves just fine. I personally value the content of the post over the signature. Oh, and no need to get snippy.