xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Abandonware games any players ?

Any of you like old games such as C&C, Duke 3d, Warcraft 2 etc. ?What are your favorites ?I love death rally & Seek and destroy, but there are more...Old games are the main reason why I am keeping my old P133 in the room :(

does anyone still have the game called jazz jackrabbit it was DOS based but it was fun. Now the games are just too complicated obviously for the younger generations they are perfect but then what our old favourites. GAmes Like accolade (bike version and car version and games like SMash TV) they were like 2d and didnt have too much going on. I love3d the simplicity. Hey there was the game double dragon too I loved that on too.

I played the Jazz Jackrabbit demo for hours on end when I was younger, truly an awesome game.Speaking of abandon-ware, does Red Alert qualify? That's another fun old game. I used to play it with friends. To this day Red Alert and its successors are some of the more balanced and fun RTS games available.