xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lordofthesabbath

A Song Dedicated To A Friend

What are you waiting for?A sign to fall from the sky?It's even more painfulThan watching someone dieIt's you, just standing thereLetting the years drift awayAll because you don't believe meYou never tried to listen to a single word i said(chorus x2)I watched as the worldSmothered your faceAnd left you blindRoaming about at a crawling paceYou want only what you can seeTaste, feel, breatheYou need more than five sensesTo trust in what you can't seeI won't stop giving youadvice and piece of mindIt's my purpose, I won't quitUntil I'm lifted to the sky(chorus x2)I watched as the worldSmothered your faceAnd left you blindRoaming about at a crawling paceI've come too farFor you to turn your backDon't do this to meDon't give me thatIf i don't help youIt will haunt my dreamsIf i can't save youI'll put the blame on me(chorus x2)I watched as the worldSmothered your faceAnd left you blindRoaming about at a crawling paceDon't let complicationsGet in the wayI know you're strugglingBut I've never felt your painI can't pretendI understand your mindOr the suffering you've been throughBut i know theres a better way to live your life(chorus x2)I watched as the worldSmothered your faceAnd left you blindRoaming about at a crawling pace