xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Song Artist Introduction New or old, less popular yet cannot ignore

I would like to introduce, for those who have not heard of him, Damien Rice. His song, "The Blower's Daughter" was part of the soundtrack for the movie Closer, 2004.

Often the artist's true conversation though the music is hindered in the music video. Damien Rice's "The Blower's Daughter" is an exception. He has two different versions of music video and they both well qualify to express, I believe, his true intention to the gravity of his message. This song brought back the memories of my first love and the first pain. His song, to me, is the nurturing the wound caused by naive love in innocent times that were ripped apart by immaturity.

Truly, a song to reflect on life.

Oooh!!! I love that song!!

I even made a blogskin for Blogspot blogs based on that.

It's on my design subdomain http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ under "No Hero".

I'm trying to convert it into a WordPress theme but that's proving to be harder than I thought :(