xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Grrrrr. Man This Makes Me Upset. My mp3 player just broke.

Yeah it really stinks. I liked that thing alot. But for some reason the thing just stopped working. The volume won't turn up and the buttons just all of a sudden just stopped working. I have not done anything to it eaither like drop it or throw it. But the big thing is the fact that I am not able to return it. I wish that I could but it has been over the return date. So I have to make one-hundred dollars to get an mp3 player. That is going to be something really hard to do also. I make very little money off of my websites adds and I do not want to get a real job because I am afraid that the work would affect the grades that I have in school.

ah poo, that's gotta suck, but it can't be as bad as my computer not working, since I had five 30 page documents in it, and lost ALL of it after my computer got infected by a virus... :(The best remedy is to treat yourself to an ipod shuffle or a new mimi ipod. :(-whyme

Don't u need to upset. What all is happened is for good of ours. So u don't need to think about it. The fact those are upset dies young. Don't you believe me you can calculate your age at deathclock.com :(

Yeah it really stinks.  I liked that thing alot.  But for some reason the thing just stopped working.  The volume won't turn up and the buttons just all of a sudden just stopped working.  I have not done anything to it eaither like drop it or throw it.  But the big thing is the fact that I am not able to return it.  I wish that I could but it has been over the return date.  So I have to make one-hundred dollars to get an mp3 player.  That is going to be something really hard to do also.  I make very little money off of my websites adds and I do not want to get a real job because I am afraid that the work would affect the grades that I have in school.

138284[/snapback]

I broke my mp3 player once, but luckily, the date to return it was not over, so I was able to get a much better one - Sony. Also, I don't use the traditional mp3 player that everyone has like the iPod, or the iRiver, but I use the CD players that have mp3 capabilities. What's best about my Sony mp3 player is that it can convert songs to "ATRAC3 Plus" which reduces the song down to a couple of kilobytes while maintaining that high quality. This is an awesome feature because I can hold up to 400+ songs - a much better deal than some mp3 players out there. The only down side that I can think of is that it's not as slim and sleak as the mp3 players, but I can manage with that.

ah poo, that's gotta suck, but it can't be as bad as my computer not working, since I had five 30 page documents in it, and lost ALL of it after my computer got infected by a virus... :(

The best remedy is to treat yourself to an ipod shuffle or a new mimi ipod. :(

138296[/snapback]

Ouch! A virus! A good antivirus software can protect you :(

Mimi iPod?? Sounds girly. :(

5 30 page documents?? Dang, schools in Canada are hardcore. The longest I had to write here is 6 pages, and I thought I was gonna die...

Don't u need to upset. What all is happened is for good of ours. So u don't need to think about it. The fact those are upset dies young. Don't you believe me you can calculate your age at deathclock.com :P

138367[/snapback]

This short quiz can also calculate how long you'll live: https://www.northwesternmutual.com/learning-center/tools/the-longevity-game :D

Yeah it really stinks.  I liked that thing alot.  But for some reason the thing just stopped working.  The volume won't turn up and the buttons just all of a sudden just stopped working.  I have not done anything to it eaither like drop it or throw it.  But the big thing is the fact that I am not able to return it.  I wish that I could but it has been over the return date.  So I have to make one-hundred dollars to get an mp3 player.  That is going to be something really hard to do also.  I make very little money off of my websites adds and I do not want to get a real job because I am afraid that the work would affect the grades that I have in school.

138284[/snapback]

too bad about your mp3 player.

just remember its only a material possession, see what im saying?

yeah man.

That's kind of a drag. But I wouldn't really too much about it. As someone else said before, it's only a material possession - it can be replaced [ well, at a price of course :( ]. Well, I have a similar story. Back in January, I thought my CD Player was broken because the cover was loose from the actual player, and because the CD wasn't playing. I thought there was something wrong with the CD at first. Then I tried another one. It kept saying NO DISC on the player display. I got worried [ not anxious, but abit uptight ]. I thought that I would have to waste another $60-$100 bucks on another one. So three months later, I find out that the batteries had run out. I put in new batteries, and the CD Player worked again. How upsetting. I truly thought that it was the actual CD Player that was the problem, when it fact it was the batteries [ usually when the batteries ran out, they didn't show a NO DISC messgae on the CD's display.] I wasted 3 months of listening time. But that's just my little story. Sorry about the rant. :(

Ouch! A virus! A good antivirus software can protect you :(

Mimi iPod?? Sounds girly. :(

5 30 page documents?? Dang, schools in Canada are hardcore. The longest I had to write here is 6 pages, and I thought I was gonna die...

138471[/snapback]

omg :D i can't belive that "mim ipod" typo! gah!

yes, 5 30 page documents, painfull, i had to redo al of them..... :(

Yes, Canada, slughters everyone in school, haha, jk

I truly thought that it was the actual CD Player that was the problem, when it fact it was the batteries

you didnt check the batteries? thats the first thing i would check. hehe
i also have a similar problem. I got some underbody lights put under my car a bit ago but i havnt been able to really use them much. you can use a remote and change the color of them or have them blink or do all sorts of cool stuff, but i havnt really learned how to use them completely. all ive really done so far is turn them on and off a few times to show them off. the other day, i was at a friends and i turned them on. when i was ready to go, i tried to shut them off. for some reason they wouldnt. not only is it illegal to drive with them turned on, the colors my lights were stuck on were red and blue (cop colors). The thing i dont like about them is you can only operate them with a wireless remote, there is no switch directly connected to them that i know of. i have absolutely no idea why they wouldnt turn off. i replaced the batteries in the remote and searched what i could for any loose wires or anything. nothing worked. so i ended up unplugging some of the lights. so now i am going to go back to the person that installed them soon and see what the problem is. it makes me so angry :(

That stinks. The same happened to me a while ago, but it was a gift and I really didn't want it... I mean, of course I liked it but I could live without it. Anyway, I did cry when it broke haha (I was like 12...)

There was no way for me to get a warranty on the product. The main reason that I was not able tp get a warranty on the product is the fact That I bought it off a friend that did not use it. Also the the thing is so cheap in price tat I do not think they offer a warranty for it. I got the thing for 5 dollars. But on the bright side of it I am supposed to get an ipod shiffle soon. I do not know what day exactly it is but my parents said by the end of the week. So I m thinking maybe tomorrow or possibly the day after that but I sure hope that it is not friday because that is the day that the final exams start for my school. Man are those things going to be fun. But that is just a whole other topic that I wish not to go into. On the bright side of that though there are only 5 days of school left for me and then I get myself I nice break.

ah poo, that's gotta suck, but it can't be as bad as my computer not working, since I had five 30 page documents in it, and lost ALL of it after my computer got infected by a virus... :(

The best remedy is to treat yourself to an ipod shuffle or a new mimi ipod. :lol:

-whyme

138296[/snapback]

DAMMIT, MY IPOD MINI BROKE.

It's gone for repairs now and will be back in 3-4 weeks. Geez-wheez.

It wouldn't turn on. I think it's because I let the battery drain while I was getting my PC reformatted. Now I haveta wait how long? 3-4 effing weeks.

Also, RadioShack said that it comes with a 1 yr replacement warranty. REPLACEMENT means that I automatically get a new one, doesn't it. It's freaking mis-leading.

for me, my ipod became mulfunction, dont know what went wrong... but luckly, i went back down to apple store and talk about it, then they allowed me to change another new one for replacement.. because my ipod was still under one year warranty.. i didnt expect that they could change for me new one.. i share the vent that the time when i couldnt listen my ipod, i was so upset.. :(but after i got new one, wow! it's nice.. :lol: