xisto Community
Ghost

Php-nuke Blank Screen

I have installed PHP-Nuke from the Addon Script section but after I installed it, and clicked on the website it gives me a blank screen. I went to the file manager and the index for PHP-Nuke is 0kb. I also went to phpnuke.org but it wasn't very helpful. Hopefully you guys can help. :(

My advice is to delete it by going to the addon page clicking on php-nuke and looking at existing installations then clicking on delete. If that dose not work i dont realy no what to do. Have you been on the support? is your php-nuke the latest version. You could delete it manualy and download the latest version then upload it through ftp (ftp.YOURSITE.trap17.com) and login, Then go to your public_html folder and delte your php-nuke directory.

I don't think its a problem with PHP-Nuke anymore but with C Panel. The reason being that when I installedl PHP-Nuke you should be able to select it in the remove section and upgrade section, but the sections are blank even after i installed PHP-Nuke(it's like C Panel can't read it :() I have seen that you can install PHP-Nuke an alternitive way but the site had no info on it for some reason. (Think it was through phpPgAdmin or something) Maybe someone knows the alternitive way. :(

I had a problem also with PHPnuke, when I install it it said it couldnt find the database, but the database was there, and this was from installing it from the Fantastico from cPanel. Strange....

The alternative way of installing Php-Nuke(but is very time consuming) is to go to Php-Nuke's site, go to the downloads section and download it, then upload it to your ftp(ftp.yoursite.trap17.com). Then you must go to cpanel and create a SQL DB for it. Then you gotta open config.php and add in the details of the SQL DB and username and password and such. Very time consuming.. but if you got the time.. it can be worth it.I hope this is the alternative way you were talking about Ghost...

I have installed PHP-Nuke from the Addon Script section but after I installed it, and clicked on the website it gives me a blank screen. I went to the file manager and the index for PHP-Nuke is 0kb. I also went to phpnuke.org but it wasn't very helpful. Hopefully you guys can help. :(

138230[/snapback]

After installing it go into the folder it's contained in with the file manager, click each of the files in the main part of the folder, and choose move, move them to the regular old public_html directory, then click each folder contained in it, and move them to public_html, this should fix your problems... :(