xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

First Look At Potter Film Four Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

take a sneaky peek at some pictures from the HP4 movie. :(
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

clips and interviews with harry, hermione, and ron here:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

things to watch out for in the movie: the Quidditch WORLD Cup, and the TRI-WIZARD Tournament! :( Wicked! :(

OMFG what is wrong with Rupert Grint's hair!?!?!?!?!? :(?!?!!? i first thought it was a girl!! he looks so awfull T_TU rupert what do they do to you >_>U as long as i remember Ron Weasley didn't have long hair in the 4th book, maybe i read wrong :( the scene in the Yule ball.. i imagined totally different, the same with the Patil sisters, but anyways, does anyone know when is going to be the premier of this movie? and Dan in the pool *?* ... omg daddy he looked so good in there :( Emma watson looks nice too, but Rupert.. oh rupertsrinsky for one second besides of reminding me of a chick it remined me of Kurt Cobain ._., Dan in the tuxedo ooohhh !! how nice and cute he sees ;_; *hugs* yay! i hope this movie is going to be better than the other ones.. and i hope the new book goes out to the sale too!

Cant Wait For The Mivie to come out, its going to be cool, but have you heard when The New Harry Potter Book (Harry Potter and the Half Blodded Prince) Come out in Australia.

Its amazing how they make hary and the rest of the characters look so matured after just a few years. I watched harry potter and the sorcerrer's stone , and the chamber of secrets. i tried watching the prisoner of azghaban but i never seem to have interest in finishing the movie. maybe its because i've grown mature enough or simple because everybody that i know is telling me that it's for children and it's childish to watch a movie like that. but i tried to tell them that i watched the first two and i would really want to continue watching other harry potter books that they created as movie. but still they keep telling me that its for children and i'm not a child anymore. But i'm just 16 you know.

well i d/l the books and they were pretty good , the only problem i have is the number 2 didn't really fit the story line at all but lucky for me im not a die hard fan of the series.

When will the movie be released? I know that book 6 "HP and the half-blood prince" will be released on July 16 but will the movie come out this year? I can't wait to see Cho, Cedric and Krum. Haha! :(

Who cares if something you like is deemed childish by others? I have a grand philosophy for use when weighing my own desires versus the opinions of others. It contains a naughty word, so I'll use clever puns to make you infer the actual content of the phrase, thus eliminating it's offensiveness.The cowboys say you're not good enough to rodeo?Buck 'em.Your school's janitor refuses to clean up after you?Muck 'em. Some chickens are spreading gossip around the barnyard?Cluck 'em.Your kids won't stop jumping on their beds and screaming?Mothertuck 'em.Get the idea?Oh, fudge it.