xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

"meet The Fockers" An Inspiration Teaching cats the formal way of doing business

Inspired by the Hollywood hit "Meet the Fockers", a women is out to start a new trend - teaching kittens how to use the toilet.

She's inventing a three step training system where cats can do their business where dogs frequently grab their ice cold beverage. What is wrong with society? Is this really necessary? Do we really need to imagine the possibilty of finding our pets in a pool of unflushed human waste? Below is the link to the article...

The new invention

Well there is nothing new in that. My old english teacher has a few cats and she trained them to use the toilet...i mean not flush (don't know if this is the spelling) but to go to the toilet when they had the need. I don't really think she used some special training or something...Anyway I think it's a normal thing that people should train their cats and dogs to use the toilet since you don't want ...you know what... on you beautiful carpet! :(

pff i can't believe how far this crazy world has went, i already heard of this stuff, i even watch a ripley's video of a old woman who teached his cat to eat with fork... and he eated pasta and those things, for god's sake this lazyness is killing us ><, poor animals.. i wonder how they make them learn