xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

Yahoo Changes Nhl Icon Link. No longer says NHL

I find this quite humorous. I use Yahoo to update me on all the sporting news, and just now I realize that the NHL link has been replaced with a new link, plan ol' "Hockey". I guess "NHL" doesn't exist anymore? (At least to Yahoo it doesn't) I'm a huge hockey fan so I'm saddened these adjustments are made, when will the NHL be viewable as a link again??? -_-

The economy is very bad around my town. Although my town is the second largest city in the New York State, and the home of one national football team (NFL) and one hockey team (NHL), we are facing a county deficit of 180 million dollars. Part of that 180 million dollars are contributed to net profit loss from sporting events, such as hockey ticket revenues, parking fees and food sales. If you are planning to move to a town, don?t you EVER move to a 1) college town 2) town revolving around sports teams. LOL. I?m two for two!

I'm not surprised at the change, considering the lockout is still going on and there's no way of knowing when it will end. Changing the NHL link to Hockey probably makes sense since there are lots of other leagues other than the National Hockey League (or should that be "No Hockey League"?)