xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icemarle

Free Gadgets And $25? I wonder if this is a scam...

I saw this site recently and it's supposed to give you anything free ranging from an Ipod to $25 in your Paypal Account. They only need your post address, and email, and you need to get the referrals. You can refer yourself using their offers. They had one where you have to search (with Pay-Pup, now temporarily down) 50 times to get yourself reffered.

When you get enough referrals, you get your freebie.

I'm not sure if any of you will try it... but I'm here to find out if it's true, and if they REALLY give their promised prizes. Come to think of it, they make you do the hardwork. They sign up for ways to earn money, and you have to earn it for them, and when they get enough, they send you the freebie?

Is this true, or is this a cheap scam? (Yeah.. I signed up for it to see if it was true. I wonder if they'll really give you the freebie.)
Free Tech Shop

What do you guys think?

I don't think this works for non-US kids. Too bad I'm from the Philippines but I did sign up, who knows?

I heard from somewhere that they shipped internationally, to see where that was, I'm not sure, I just googled it, like I always do. Actually leiaah, I'm from the Philippines too, so I'm not quite sure either. Let's see if we can "bust" this myth, I mean... bust this site. (But if it's real, I'll be in heaven... I hope...)

Hey! Cool offer but you still need to purchase something inorder to complete the offer though. The cybershot looks mighty nice! -_-

freeipods.com gives away ipods too...also a referral system but YOU don't have to purchase anything. I think it's real because I saw this on the news one time. -_-

Actually, you don't have to purchase those offers. There was one about searching for referrals, but like I said, it's temporarily disabled. I'm hanging around waiting for it to come back I guess. It's Pay-pup from what I know. Pay-pup is down right now soo... the only way to get referrals 100% free is through searching, and referring. Oh, and please don't double post.