xisto Community

Flickr and Swish would be my top choices for making a Flash photo album. Having said that, I wouldn't make a photo album out of Flash myself, as most users don't have flash on their computer and there are quite a few people out there who are still on dial-up.

Try putting a photo per frame. On each frame put the action script like this...

stop();

For the next and last buttons, type
gotoandplay(frame X);

in a button. X represent the frame number.

I think thats right, but I'm in school right now so I can't check, I will when I get home.

I think my teachers looking over my sholder...

hiif you want use beautiful image gallery use ImageVue version 1.6its work with flash and xml with admin panel and more optionsthis script isnot free , and you must buy this scriptbut if you want install free script you can use 4image gallery its free and you can install in cpanel fantas...its good gallery with many file format (jpb , flash , gif , mov , mpg , mp3 , mpeg , and moare ......)but its not flash gallery .

Wow, so much people are tryin to make flash galleries.I know the basics of loading the external images and the nxt and back buttons. but i want my flash gallery to have thumbnails . anyone know the action script for that at all?And nope i do not want to do it using flickr or slide show programs. i just want to do it in flash.. i want my own unique album.. and i dnt want any tags on it saying slideshow by whoever.. :P So if anyone knows the actionscript for the thumbnail to load the larger image like the way lightbox does it that would be greatthanks