xisto Community
mbd5882

Is This Allright?

Hi,
I am currently designing a new skin for my site and this layout will also be used at my uni. so my site will be off-line untill half a month.
U can still take my creds, I post alot and have 30 anyway.
I just want to tell you this so my accound doesnt get deleted when an admin checks it.
I is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

Thanks,
FFC Webmaster,
Asad Haider.

Don't worry about your account. If you are going to be idle for half a month like you said, and you have 30 credits, then you will only have 15 when you come back, so your account will still be safe. If you have lower than 4 hosting credit days, then your account will be suspended, and if you have lower than negative 30 hosting credit days, then your account will be terminated, and all your files will be gone.In other words, you're safe. -_-

Does inactivity have anything to do with your site staying up, or is it only the number of hosting credits you have?

137849[/snapback]

Unlike most forums, Xisto depends on hosting credits. If you decide to take a year off, make sure you have 365 hosting credits or more or else your account will be suspended when you come back.

So you can take as many days off as you want, but just make sure you have above 4 when you decide to do so, or your account will be suspended. -_-