xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Musashi Samuri has anyone played it?

funny i never heard of the game being talk about in local gaming magazines must be a new software team trying break out or something.

Well I've been reading articles about the game and this is what I have found out: The game introduces some new elements to the combat system. Musashi can "absorb" the maneuvers of his fallen foes and unleash the moves on other foes. He can carry friends and foes and even use them as weapons. The warrior can also learn 20 different ways to artfully fell his foes, by cutting them into various shapes. Hope this helps. :(

there are a ton of features, one, you can learn your enemies attacks when you charge up and let them attack you with it, you can pick people up and use them as weapons, you can upgrade you katana, you can actually use special moves that look totally cool, like a hydro blast, etc.