xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aju

After A Long Time Back To Trap17!

Hi, My name is luke. i was one of the first members of Xisto.com....errr aftr 10 months...This is my screen when i logged in today....-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Welcome back; your last visit was: Jul 24 2004, 11:42 AMFree Web Hosting latest news: New Custom Bbcodes For This Board----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This community has grown up very quickly.....Thats really gr8!!!

Welcome back Luke, I hope you are here to stay. -_-Enjoy the forum and the comunity we have built and help us expand and be even better.Now you need 10 credits for package 1 and 30 credits for package 2 and to keep the hosting you need to stay active and post :DNils

Welcome (back), luke? I just joined the community last month. Great to meet one of the first members of Trap 17! As you can see by my member number, the community is getting bigger and bigger.

Welcome back. Ive been here since february '05, no complaints to date -_-

Haha, you have a lot of catching up to do.Oh, and what Nils said, Xisto now has better packages that require less hosting credits - 20 MB of space and 500 MB of bandwidth for 10 hosting credits and 150 MB of space and 5 GB of bandwidth for only 30 hosting credits.Anyways, have fun with the better Xisto!

Sorry guys for not replying ... Was very busy with some work!

JUst a question ?? have you been hosted elsewhere?? If so.. what brought you back??others can earn from your experiences.

Yes.. I joined Xisto when it had only a very few members! And it was not so famous! Myself and the owner of Xisto had plans to invest to get more space for the members..I was once the Admin of Xisto.Then I declined and started my own Webhosting business..It was running good. But since there was lot of competitions out there in the wild and i wanted to concentrate on my career. I had to quit that business.he he ! :D Thats the story.

who is the owner of trap?I wanna talk to him because he gotta be a very nice man to give us free services for post and why did you leave trap and did they have these offers when you were herE?

Hello and welcome back, Luke! :D I am .... about the billionth member here who joined. lol I'm really not sure what my number is, but I know it's over 1000. :D I hope you're here to stay this time. See you around, and have fun. xD

I joined pretty early too, at least, a while ago. Almost a year :DAnyways, welcome back! Hope you stay for a while! You'll love it :DI'm PMing you about the owner. I'm so curious!