xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hype

Another Trap17 Forum?

I was finding my way to Xisto forum and I found out this

The difference between this two sites are just a difference of a 's' in its url... it will easily confuse ppl and I was wondering what in the world is that forum doing there and what's the use of it?

I was finding my way to Xisto forum and I found out this

The difference between this two sites are just a difference of a 's' in its url... it will easily confuse ppl and I was wondering what in the world is that forum doing there and what's the use of it?

137550[/snapback]

Yeah, I wondering the same thing, i found this ages ago, i mean ages ago, and i shouted in da shoutbox but well havent fornd anything. And If you check the thingy Registerd Users, thers like 2500 Users registered to that forums, WEIRD

Very weird -_- There's 152 pages worth of posts but I can't see them. I can't login either. Maybe it's Xisto's backup copy of the recent posts or a moderator's forum?

I've just registered there as cmatcme_forum_test and you can't post any topics or read the posts. Maybe it was the old url for the forums. OpaQue?

I noticed this two a while ago but really never paid attention to it. The admin with the most post is Nazrin with over 2,000. But there is no one registered with the name OpaQue, there is someone with the name opaqueandnilsisdaman haha which is opaque and nils is daman. Which is wierd, is OpaQue and Nils one person? doubt it, but you never know. The forum started about 7-November 04 and there are a ton of meebers that joined that day. Although Xisto/forums were started on 11-June 04. I dont know if it is a test forum or not, b/c it really doesnt seem like it, b/c it has a lot of posts, but really unorganized, the last post on the Xisto/forum was done 16th March 2005 - 04:12 PM.Well just some info there for you guys, see if we can see what this is all about, and maybe Xisto/forums could be sped up if the other forum was gone.

Sorry, I was experementing with Database import. The contents of that forum has been imported under GENERAL TALK SECTION.I did not find any information on the net about merging the contents of a forum into another. Anyway, I had to learn the structure and learn it myself.