xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hype

Gmail Counter Stop?

I went to gmail and saw that their counter stops at 2150MB while they say it's still counting... Is this what it's supposed to happened or just a trick or random event?Well, I thought it will go on counting for life... -_-

Don't throw anything away.Over 2150 megabytes (and counting) of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.

Yeah, They Probely Stoped Counting, I think What They Do is Wait Till You Like Use 10mg then They Expand Your Space To 20 Then When You use that to 30 and so on. I think Thats what haping. But Yeah They Stoped Counting Thingy

I think they're still counting...maybe they have an infinite amout of space in store for G-Mail (not likely, but it'd be neat if they did). Oh well, I have lots of space than I know what to do with.

Hehe..I think it is still rising although I have 2150 mb for about a week now. They have incredible amount of space-we could say it is unlimited and they are adding space every day so our accounts and space will grow and grow:)...I was just wondering, do you people use gdrive? I think it is cool but the problem is in 10mb file size limit..Well I use one of the tools to cut files to 10mb pieces and then upload them - It is very fast and it is not a problem at all! Greetz

Yeah... it stopped. Anyway, it?s a great amount of space what they offer... but I think it will increase with the use.I thought it were the best when we had only one Giga... now it?s getting incredible. -_-

It did not stop. The counter is still going in the background - refresh your inbox after an hour or so, and you will notice a change in space. Also, the gmail counter has stopped several times since its 2 year anniversary in april 2, so there is really to worry about. -_-