xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunster13

Show Off Our Created Poems

I got the idea that we can show off our best created poems. Use any of your created poems, as many as you want and post it. This will be fun. I'll start off with my created poems.Sky of Love:When the sky is blue,My heart said it would be you.When the sky turned white,I knew our love would be right.When the sky turned red,"True Love" was what you said.When the sky turned pink,You gave your love's last wink.And, when the sky turned dark,You turned me down and broke my heart.And finally, when the sky turned green,You were the last true love in my life, that I have seen.

I think this might be the first poem I have ever read on the forum. And well.. if others are this good, I'm looking forward to reading them all..Really really sweet!

I got another poem that I made just awhile ago. It goes like this.Lost and Found:Mom is angry today,My coat is lost and two new shoes,I have to skip recess, there is no time to play,I'm singing the lost and found blues.Show off your poems.Don't be shy of showing people any of your poems that you have created.I certainly like reading poems and others do to.See Becca enjoy's reading poems. So do I.

Please people, post your poems here. I'd like to see them.Anyways I made up another poem that might be alittle better then the last.This is to all those teens that are graduateing from Grade Eight to High School.Final Year:Picture day is nearly here,Dad said "No don't pierce Ear!"Don't want to use touch up paint,To send a photo and not have grandma faint.What will I wear, who will I take?I want to look nice for my mothers sake.I hate wearing suits, it's not much fun.I can't take this stress, I just want to run.I can't believe Grade Nine is almost here.Grade Eight will be over and I will cheer.I will have a whole summer to relax and fun.No more homework, I will lie in the sun.Grade Eight Grad will ba a blast.Growing up is happening so fast.Well there you go, another one of my poems that I created.Please people, I want to see some of your work of poetry.

sorry i never saw this here, you should read my poems like renewal prayer and a song dedicated to my friend, they are topics in the creativity forum, please give feedback :( . btw your poems are simple but they do ryhme so they are cool. Mine have deeper feeling.

The Pain the pain I go throw no one will no it hurts me so bad I miss him so much and I cant get him hom with me the pain go's on and ever thing I do it still's hurt's the pain just kill's me little by little My Babi he's so sweet and treats me rite were made for each other and always there for each other he's so sweet "he's my babi" My Feeling's I'm always sad as I say emo I ust to cutt and over dosed too my heart is almost in two I miss my daddy and as I say I'm emo-melissa snyder

Ts not all right,Your not in sight,I cannot be dragged from this fight,I'm finished waisted,I am through,Ill take the beating till I am blue,Watch em now there all around,Waiting for me to hit the ground,I cannot breath I make no sound,Kicking me till I spit blood,Another hit and the rage will flood,Drowning out,I hear none,Soon ill be rotting in the hot dry sun,Stamina reaches through my feet,My bloody hands grip to the street,I stand up tall,Only to fall,Right were I started,So broken hearted,Where is my plan B,I look around,Your vioce I hear,At least I know that you are near,There you are in the distance,I wish you couldnt see me like this,This has to stop,Right here,Right know,4 days later and I'm still laid weak,A swollen cheek I cannot speek,I look like some kind of ****ing freak,But your still near,Its funnie to think we feel no fear,Don't worry they wont get away,Ill fight again another day,Carma will come back around,They will be the ones pinned to the ground,Untill the day I faid away,My life life was oh so yesterday,Ill fight right back and give em hell,Ill scream right back till my tonsels swell,Til the last round when the bell rings,The day when the fat lady sings,I may not have the best of things,Nothing worth me saving,But you will not crush my dignity,Give up now,Stop fighting me,A clean cut death one of us will see,50-50 you or me,Ether way ill go down in history,My pride my tears my ****ing joy,Ill prove to you I'm not your toy,Breed to be the real macoy,No panochio I'm a real boy,So give up now or you'll go down,Ive said it then and ill say it now,Carma comes right back around,-reply by Ray Gonzalez