xisto Community
jamal

Nba Street V3

This is a newest basketball game from EA. Has anybody played it yet? I think that this game is sweet. I've seen some screenshots, and some videos. The dunk contest looks like is really unreal (well the game is unreal too) like jumping 30 feet in the air from 3-point line an dunking after duing some insane stuff!!!! If anybody played it let me know what do you think!!!

This is a newest basketball game from EA. Has anybody played it yet?

I think that this game is sweet. I've seen some screenshots, and some videos. The dunk contest looks like is really unreal (well the game is unreal too) like jumping 30 feet in the air from 3-point line an dunking after duing some insane stuff!!!!

If anybody played it let me know what do you think!!!

136751[/snapback]

Haven't played V3 yet, but I played V2, and it was pretty good. Game was really short though.

V3 looks to be even better, and the Gamecube addition of the Mario Gang is pretty cool. But Mario should have a du-rag and Luigi should have bling bling. Dunno about Peach. Corn Rows maybe?

My cousin has the game and I only played it once. In my opinion I'm not really a fan of arcade games. I prefer realistic basketball games.Well, about the game. In my opinion this is basically the same game from NBA Street Vol 2. Except a lot of new moves and some new extras...OK maybe not the same game. But if I were to rate this game from a scale of 1 to 10 ( 1 being the worst and 10 being the best) I would give it a 7.5.

I have this game on XBOX. It's cool with tons of tricks. Getting gamebreaker lvl3 is hard and virtually impossible if you're going to 21. It loses it's originality sometimes though..

Man, this game had me going crazy for a long time. Some of the moves are just so illmatic. I still remeber jumping up and talking so much trash to my friends up at my local gaming place. It has tons of cool features. The slam dunk contest is just wicked, like being able to jump over the chair and basketball rack and all. If I had the money, I would go out an buy it right now, Unfortunatly, I don't. I would recommend it to any Sports lover, basketball fan or not.

Soar above the rim and leave your mark as NBA Street V3 hits the pavement: 3-on-3, over-the-top, and larger than life. V3 builds on the game-proven, platinum-selling gameplay of the Street series with new tricks and high-flying dunks. All new Trick Stick and interactive Gamebreaker control elevates the game to new heights with unmistakable style and attitude. Featuring today's biggest NBA stars, a collection of the league's all-time greats, and a Hall of Fame cast of past Street characters, V3 is non-stop, fast-paced, action-packed, in-your-face fun. It's as simple as that. NBA Street V3 is packed with highly-detailed authentic street courts, deep player customization options, new Court Creator, and sick online play. Put your rep on the line in the ultimate proving ground: the street courts of NBA Street V3. The best of the series by far, I would be surprised if there's a better arcade sports game released back in 2005. From bouncing the ball off your opponent's noggin to draining a game-winning three, there is just so much opportunity to talk smack, to compete, and best of all, humiliate your friends by dunking on their heads, that I think this is a must-buy for gamers looking for a fun basketball game without having to worry about the differences between a Triangle and a Box formation. Throw in six controllers and go at it in a real three-on-three for even more laughs, more slams, and best of all, more smack. EA doesn't need an exclusive license to be king of the NBA street court. Midway, you may be second-fiddle for the rest of eternity as NBA Street V3 is the best street game of this generation. The only weak point is the sound, but beyond that, every aspect of V3 crackles with energy and imagination. I am a little bummed that EA still hasn't done anything interesting with jump shots (give us a dozen different trick shots, please), making it all about the dunks. The new GameBreaker is a sick and sweet idea and after putting a few dozen games under my belt, I began coming up with my own custom GameBreaker dunks. The inclusion of the Beastie Boys is inspired, the ability to customize your own court and shoes well-executed, and every GameBreaker dunk a furious thunder of street attitude. It's great, go buy it.

i really perfer nba ballers over this one. You can do all the street trick but with the nab players. Their is also special tv tournaments and rags to riches. Which is like a street baller trying to make it to the big leagues. I like street v3 but i think if you like that one you should defietly try nba ballers rebound or Nba Ballers Phenom